KFC

KFC - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for KFC

“Best Service”

written by RamonaBailey on 27/02/2023

Good taste and great service by KFC's staff

“Love being taken advantage of, makes my day perfect -...”

written by SonnyGleason346 on 24/12/2022

So can KFC care to explain.. if I make the effort and come to you, at my expense on fuel, and buy a mini fillet, it is £1.79. If I order for delivery, you HIKE the price to £2.20, and add a delivery charge, so is that £2.20 bigger, better, gold plated ??? I'm pretty sure the exact same chicken, preperation, cook, and shove it in a bag process is used, as for the £1.79 one. Care to explain how you justify the 40p hike? I know you wont explain, nor even read this, but hopefully other plebs like me, that think you are a decent and fair business, will take note... and go elsewhere. If you were open and honest you would state on the page, delivery option products are charged at a higher price, because we can. So Ill will use you, as I like your product, but I will wait at the counter, and pay the advertised price, not the hidden price, and wait, and wait... as your counter staff have clearly been told to ignore walk-ins if Delivery couriers are waiting... it happens every visit. We the walk-ins are inconvienence to your operation for delivery.

“KFC (short for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American...”

written by lucistar on 31/03/2021

KFC (short for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American fast-food restaurant chain based in Louisville , Kentucky, which specializes in chicken fried food. As of December 2019, it is the second largest restaurant chain in the world (as measured by sales)

“My husband and I went to KFC on Blondo Street in...”

written by nedwinterfell23 on 29/12/2020

My husband and I went to KFC on Blondo Street in Omaha, NE. We were met at the window, who, while they were about to close, was very cheerful and helpful. At this place, I had a lot of good experiences, but even though it was 1 minute to close, he did not hurry us and was very kind. I love KFC, and this place is always very polite and sweet and the food is always on the spot. This was an hour ago, about.

“Yummy Chicken!”

written by Paola211 on 04/09/2020

KFC chickens are very tasty and crunchy, because of crunchiness I liked it. And also popcorn chicken should replace the popcorn that we get at movie halls. These balls of chicken are nice on taste. We are having the thick zinger and long chicken burger along with it.

“most delicious chicken”

written by Woodsol200 on 14/08/2020

When I think of a crispy fried chicken recipe, I think of KFC fried chicken at first. KFC still delivers crunchy, crunchy food. I assume KFC is no one brand in the world that offers the most delicious chicken.

“Best Fried Chicken Chain”

written by RiktaDaviya on 24/06/2020

As far as I am concerned this is still the best fried chicken of the national chains. I still love this chicken as much as I did when I was a kid

“FILTHY AND UNFRIENDLY”

written by Reecers442 on 14/01/2020

I have eaten here twice recently. Every table was filthy. The workers obviously do not clean them. The music was blaring. This made it hard to talk to friend. Some of the tables had chairs piled up on them. The workers were unfriendly. I do not want to come here again. The only thing I liked was that the food was good.

“Average”

written by asadniaz on 11/12/2018

They are very slow they should improve their service ASAP. Their rates are very high as compare to others

“I bet 3 points”

written by Jerdiam on 06/09/2018

I do not know what attracts people in this fast food. In addition to the successful location and speed of order processing, they have nothing to brag about. Food is not very tasty: always salted or peppered. In some offices it is very dirty. The franchise is dying.

“ mouthwatering chicken”

written by JordanHolman on 15/05/2018

Drumstick are literally mouthwatering and the chicken popcorn is so delicious..what i dnt like abt kfc is their fries. but their fried chicken and zinger burgers are awesome..if you are lover of fried chicken and burgers plss try kfc.

“service deplorable”

written by on 27/08/2017

After being to kfc boucher road few weeks ago we waited at least 15-20 mins on drive thru, so today decided it would probably be quicker going inside and order to take-away. Boy were we wrong. After standing in a quque for 20 mins i finally got to place my order. It is a sunday at 1.30 and they only had 1 person serving inside. While standing in the q I counted 20 or more drive thru orders going quickly through. It was a different story a couple of weeks ago. KFC put more staff on especially at lunchtimes.....

“Sad,Sad,Sad!”

written by 500Phillips on 10/08/2017

I love KFC, but lately in the Evergreen, AL area it has been sad. Old chicken, hard biscuits, and terrible tasting cold slaw. I normally eat there 3-5 days a week because I live along. This is my last day eating at KFC.

“Revolting Nashville Hot chicken ”

written by Mishry on 09/06/2017

Had the worst chicken ever tonight. Bought some Nashville Hot to try in Bedford. The chicken was over cooked, so dry , not edible. Choked on every bite. Had to throw it away as couldn't even chew it. So disappointed, I wish I had taken it back .

“ Probably a health and safety issue at KFC ”

written by Spray1237 on 08/06/2017

Visited KFC Hedge End Southampton yesterday. The restaurant was uninviting and a pretty poor standard. The floors were dirty, the tables were unwiped and the trash box was overflowing onto the floor. Toilet facilities were filthy and didn't appear to have been cleaned in a long time. The food was very average and not very appetising. I will not be planning to visit another KFC.

“not a good preparation of chicken and chips”

written by dcMooney19 on 24/05/2017

I went to buy chicken and chips at kfc today, buy unfortunately the chips looks and taste as if it was prepared 1 day before, the chicken was soaked in a oil. it was not an enjoyable meal for the family.

“Always short you on what you order”

written by Pike147 on 06/04/2017

Went to the one Losee road and tropical parkway north Las Vegas on 04/03/2017, today is a Monday, and they have chicken pot pies on sale. Ordered,two, and another meal, and they not have the pie ready, even on a sale day. Ordered anyway and ordered two. Waited 30 minutes, for then, and went home, looked in bag only had one in the bag. Really? Went back and complained and got the other pie, and got a refund on one pie. Complained to manager and her excuse was,they were short handed. Really?

“KFC Bognor Regis”

written by OldWomble on 29/12/2016

Went here yesterday for lunch. HAd to clean a table before we could use it as, although there were loads empty, they were all filthy. The floor was also filthy. Had our food which was awful. Cold soggy chips and bland tasteless chicken with a soggy soft coating. We to the loo to wash our hands and found them to be in a disgusting state. Reported them to the staff who just did not care. We will never use KFC again.

“Cheltenham Shocking service!!!!”

written by Hughes203 on 30/09/2016

Waited nearly 35mins for food in the end up asked for a refund.No apology from manager!!!!!!!!

“Pinole, CA KFC Beware ”

written by Abbottka38 on 23/08/2016

I ordered a $5 fill up, and when I got to the window, she said I ordered the chicken order. The manager on duty said for the drink and mashed potatoes it it will be $8 total. Again this KFC got my order wrong again. I went home with the chicken pieces, and the chicken was dry.