Pizza Hut Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Summary

Share your experiences of what you think of Pizza Hut and other chain restaurants. Compare food and service rating and let others know about what you like and dislike.
Pizza Hut - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pizza Hut

“Delicious Pizza”

Written on: 07/07/2021 by Nadvi (16 reviews written)

Pizza Hut has some unique taste. Tried their loaded chicken pizza, its amazing. Even my family loved it.

“Great taste and delicious toppings”

Written on: 05/04/2021 by CarlyDavis (7 reviews written)

All time fav brand for pizzas. I really liked the Pizza Hut and my family as well. Great taste and delicious toppings. They serve freshly made pizzas all the time. On time delivery. Amazing deals and discounts are also available. Overall very satisfied with the quality service.

“Yummy!”

Written on: 01/04/2021 by Ojassha (12 reviews written)

Their peperoni and chicken pizza with white sauce was Amazing. I like their loaded pizza most.

“Al Pizza Hut, ordered pizza for dinner for the second...”

Written on: 26/03/2021 by lucistar (7 reviews written)

Al Pizza Hut, ordered pizza for dinner for the second time in 2 weeks and yet it was burnt again. Beef and pepperoni so burnt it was hard to eat like jerky, no sauce. This Pizza Hut makes use of being the best pizza place. I am not going to order it again from here.

“Since I was 5, I've been going to Pizza Hut. Nice...”

Written on: 19/03/2021 by ericleeee (3 reviews written)

Since I was 5, I've been going to Pizza Hut. Nice location, good value. There's very good breadstick sauce and their stuffed crust pizza, good food overall. Unfortunately , a lot of places have closed, but there are still one or two kicking around.

“Great Lover”

Written on: 16/03/2021 by sambenning (3 reviews written)

I am a great lover of pizza hut n i love to eat Pizza for Pizza hut. They have very crispy and thin pizzas and also their delivery is way better than any other pizza stores.

“Pizza Hut makes the best thin & crispy pizza that...”

Written on: 14/01/2021 by nedwinterfell23 (3 reviews written)

Pizza Hut makes the best thin & crispy pizza that Domino's does not touch. My wife and I buy Domino's Pizza and never get over the sad experience. Time and Domino's are around a mile closer and when my wife gets off work late or has to be in early and time is limited, the only reason we buy elsewhere is time. Back in the late 60's, we held Pep Rallies in high school at Pizza Hut. Love it! Love it!

“always perfect”

Written on: 11/12/2020 by Walsh-M (9 reviews written)

they always have perfect pizzas but have to face some problems because of customer service.

“Run away, close the app or hang up that phone!”

Written on: 09/11/2020 by 277Vaughn (1 review written)

I WILLNOT order from Pizza Hut again. For several years the quality of the ingredients has become poor, along with outrageous prices. Your crusts even taste of poor quality flour and cheap yeast. My medium thin crust pizza was overcooked, dry and tough. It was advertised as $6.99 and ended up to be $9.98. I added ham, red onions and pineapple. The PAPER THIN shaved ham and the SLIVERS of onions dried up, curled and burned to black on the edges. Where in the world do get TINY pieces of pineapple? These add ons cost $2.99 and there was about a buck and a half worth of a ingredients. The pasta I ordered is not even worth a review. Not good.

“Decent Pizza”

Written on: 24/08/2020 by disarythakur (2 reviews written)

Pizza Hut pizza is a good pizza that is consistent across there stoes

“love their taste and happy with their service”

Written on: 11/06/2020 by margartscor734 (1 review written)

i've been going to pizza hut near my house in Phoenix. due to covid-19, i've been delivering their pizzas to my house. the manager there is a great person to talk to. every time i call, he knows what i want and he throws in few things for me like breadsticks or sodas. this makes me special and i have no reason to change my pizza place.

“they have some good deals going on”

Written on: 22/05/2020 by DanikaDaloka5476 (1 review written)

living in LV alone, i order alot for delivery. pizza hut makes pizza exactly what i wanted - i always put double amounts of olives and mushrooms which they always have a lot more than any other place. not so much on their extra items - they need to change that! overall, i like their pizza but need to improve their extra items. we want more selections.

“nice pizza delivered on time”

Written on: 14/05/2020 by MauryAlberts (2 reviews written)

ordered one last night for delivery - was delivered in 20 min! great driver - left the pizza at the order and stepped back until i pick it up will definitely order more especially during this COVID19! hope everyone safe and stay healthy!

“Friendly, helpful and spacious”

Written on: 06/10/2018 by Judgect64 (1 review written)

On Wednesday 3rd October I wanted to take my wheelchair bound husband for a pizza at Pizza Hut, we tend to go to the same pizza hut, and although a very friendly place, a real struggle to enter the Pizza Hut!not much room! I browsed Pizza Huts and found High Wycombe, the one within the retail park I rang ahead, and spoke to the manager, he told me they have a button to access the doors, and he would reserve a suitable table My husband and I arrived, easy to find, easy to park, very easy access, and the manager greeted us which was great, he used to manage the Hayes branch, I remembered him To say the service was impeccable and definitely ticked all the boxes The manager even asked us what Pizzas we would like Definitely going to make the High Wycombe Pizza hut our new restaurant Please pass on our thanks and gratitude to the manager and the young lady who looked after us too, and obviously the chefs! Huge smiles when we left Regards

“Service and taste are not the same as before”

Written on: 06/09/2018 by Jerdiam (11 reviews written)

Service and taste are not the same as before. Unfortunately, this franchise does not keep pace with the times. Now I order pizza in other places. Here I do not recommend pizza, all the bad quality: from the base to the filling, the service leaves much to be desired.

“Delivery takes money but no pizza”

Written on: 01/07/2018 by MaceyHurley378 (1 review written)

Ordered pizza online for Loughborough branch; payment has been processed but pizza hut website crashed so received no email or text. When phoning branch to see about my order told this happens a lot and they haven’t got my order only my money in pending at worldpay so I get no pizza. Phoned customer service who took my details said pizza hut are aware of this problem, that I will get my money back within 72 hours but unless I pay again I get no pizza. Do not order online

“At last! ”

Written on: 18/04/2018 by AlessandraPhillips491 (1 review written)

It has taken nearly 2 months to get a £12.24 refund. I phoned customer service at least 6 times, it took 30 mins each time for them to answer, was not interested not even apologetic to what happened probably hoping I would just let it go and forget it. How many other people have, I wonder?

“General Manager”

Written on: 22/03/2018

I work in a factory in Fletcher, NC. For 19 years we had a local Pizza Hut down the street where many of our workers went for lunch. Last year it moved to the other side of town. A work associate called to the Pizza Hut yesterday and was told by one of the waitress that they would deliver to our place of business. Today when I called to place the order a man asked my phone number and name then told me they do not deliver out this far. I told my fellow associate and she suggested I call back and speak the the waitress. When I called back and ask to speak to her, the man on the phone asked my name and said that I had just called and spoke to him. He then told me know that the lady I had spoken to yesterday was just a waitress and that he was the General Manager, that he had made the map of deliveries and that our business is more than 8 miles away. He said the waitress spoke without knowing how far they deliver.

“bad service, worse employees”

Written on: 13/02/2018

I was ordering a pizza and wings for my fifteen and ten year old daughters while their father and I went out with family for dinner, I ordered the pizza at 5:10 pm and left at 5:20 pm at about six I got a call from my fifteen year old saying it wasn't there yet, I told her it had only been fifty minutes it should be there soon. I later that night got another call from her saying it still wasn't there at 6:30 pm after checking the order, it saying nothing about its been delivered. I called Pizza Hut and asked they told me they had canceled my order and they couldn't tell me why, they told me that I could reorder it but it would be about an hour and a half before they could deliver it. this has happened twice now and I don't think my family will be eating there again.

“Not real smart!”

Written on: 20/11/2017 by Marin306 (1 review written)

We ordered almost $90.00 in food. It arrived late and was incomplete. It had been almost ANOTHER waiting for the rest of the order when we called for a credit instead. I then complained that the drinks were hot. She said "The only drinks that should have been hot was the Pepsi". What does that tell us? NOT REAL SMART. Basically she KNEW she was sending hot drinks. I asked for a refund and she agreed to refund only the Pepsi drinks. SO WHY CAN'T THEY REFUND A COUPLE MORE DRINKS TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR ERRORS? NOT ONLY WAS THE ORDER LATE AND INCOMPLETE, BUT THE KNEW THEY WERE SENDING HOT DRINKS. Useless place. Close the place if you can't take extra care with a huge order. Useless.