Burger King Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Burger King - Ask a question now

“Tried for the first time”

Written on: 13/12/2021 by naliedsa (6 reviews written)

For the first time, I tried burger king. Burgers are tasty and also tried tandoori chicken grill. It arrived hot, fresh, and quickly. It was tasty and reasonable at the budget.

“Great Service”

Written on: 01/11/2021 by Estraug (1 review written)

Want to thank the person I dealt with for great service and getting our order right for the first time in weeks.

“The best!”

Written on: 31/10/2021 by jaimedavidson28 (12 reviews written)

4 cheese whopper is the best burger there is!!!!!

“satisfying”

Written on: 18/10/2021 by L-Tom (6 reviews written)

Its satisfying to eat their burgers, fries and everything else.

“Tastless”

Written on: 09/09/2021 by KachBinita (10 reviews written)

Have lots of choices, but not satisfied with the burger. Tasteless burger.

“I want more of a choice when it comes to salad choices...”

Written on: 24/06/2021 by salvmartin (0 reviews written)

I want more of a choice when it comes to salad choices and because you're carrying Impossible Burger you should have additional options, such as BBQ Impossible Burgers, Onion Mushroom Impossible Burger, etc., etc.

“After all these years, the prices are still fair. The...”

Written on: 09/04/2021 by hyleymil (5 reviews written)

After all these years, the prices are still fair. The Onion Rings are incredible. Its chicken nuggets are better than McD's but less expensive. The Whopper is nearly complete. Coupons are a wonderful thing. I love it when they have hotdogs.

“Liked it!”

Written on: 18/12/2020 by LucasCohen (17 reviews written)

Burger King has many different varieties of burgers. I tried veg and non-veg both. It tastes very nice. Quiet peace place to enjoy with friends.

“A perfect rest stop for me as a cyclist is...”

Written on: 03/12/2020 by jenniferanis49 (1 review written)

A perfect rest stop for me as a cyclist is Springfield, GA BK. Regardless of food sales, water bottles may be refilled. For either breakfast-pancakes, or egg sandwich, or lunch fare like BK burger (my dad's favourite), it has been a wonderful place to stop in for the past six years. Choices of rest stops are open. On one occasion—I forgot about the cash/card. She made me order lunch anyway - she said on my next visit to pay her back. The next day, I rode back just to pay back her kindness and the bill—she said she took care of it. That was a few years back.

“Service was very poor”

Written on: 11/09/2020 by Jane_Ruden (3 reviews written)

I visited at Bandra Linking road outlet with my office colleagues and we ordered chicken tandoor grill regular meal for all of us and the bread was not fresh and also at the cash counters they are doing fun with each other in front of us which shows the customer service.

“good customer service”

Written on: 04/09/2020 by mattdono (3 reviews written)

My sister and I recently came to Salem Indiana for the Burger King. My sister was a committed vegan. We were eager to try the impossible burger so she asks if it is cooked on the same grill as hamburgers as we are told to. We showed how sick she would be if she had the meat juices in her burger. The employee went to her boss and was kind enough to make sure they were not. We got our order and the same employee came and asked if she liked it, THIS was Fine. That's customer care. PLEASE FOR VEGANS PUT IN A GRILL FOR IMPOSSIBLE BURGERS BY ITSELF. Superb burger and great service.

“Chicken Whopper, Loved It!!!”

Written on: 28/08/2020 by Animaus (8 reviews written)

Ordered their Chicken Whopper with Chicken Fries and Smoothie. It was so delicious wanted to order it twice.

“One of the favorite”

Written on: 11/02/2019 by Alam25 (4 reviews written)

One of the favorite thing which I like is burger king usually i try many burger king but this one is mind-blowing so have it and injoy it the flow of the cheese and the allo is awesome means awesome

“One of the favorite”

Written on: 11/02/2019 by Alam25 (4 reviews written)

“WORST FAST FOOD”

Written on: 11/04/2016

NO ONE GO THERE! Utterly disgusted with the fact they have no customer service skills. They didn't just get my small order for 2 wrong not once, not twice but three times. To find out later they had given me someone else's meal, during the time of changing my meal each time they were sighing and talking between themselves saying I had ordered the food they gave me which was completely wrong! When I got home I had cheese on my chicken burger which I did not ask for, therefore I could not eat my meal. I then called to make a complaint however the man then claimed I said something which I hadn't and then started to shout over me, I was simply trying to calmly tell them why I was disgusted with the way I was treated. I'm disgusted. Never ever will I go there again and neither should anyone else. WORST FAST FOOD EVER!!!!!!

“Order fish meal Disgusting”

Written on: 04/06/2015 by Rafferty439 (1 review written)

Bread crumbs burnt, fish indescribable, tables filthy , shop wasn't busy !! Full refund given by manager

“Worst service ever”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by zjFletcher1965 (1 review written)

After a long day I went to have something to eat(finally)! The person gave me the wrong burger, and he talked to me in the most rude way anybody can imagine.

“Disappointing ”

Written on: 27/06/2014

I recently went to BK because I hadn't had one in 10 years from when I was young, so I went down to my nearest Bk joint from when I went in i could tell the service was bad the 1 woman who manned the desk stood aroun doing nothing whilst people waited to order!!! I was at the front of the que i waited for 10 mins to be asked what I wanted, I order the bacon double cheese burger after another 10 mins i finally got my food. I tried one of the fries they seemed nice crispy and tasty, I then drove home which was a 5 min journey i wrapped the bag up tight to keep in some heat, I then got home and sat down to enjoy my BK when I noticed the burger was ice cold not , Luke-warm ,ICE COLD i opend the top bun to make sure every thing was there I saw the bacon and my heart sank 2 skimpy soggy bits of bacon, I looked past that to see that my burger was COATED in the most plastic tasteless cheese ever!!! Even McD's has some taste and wasn't as plasticy!!! I also noticed that for a £5 burger it was tiny!!!! The fries were good but the burger was..... Horrible!! BK sort yourself out your ruining childhood memories what happens to you???

“Dirty Diryt Dirty”

Written on: 04/04/2014

On the 28 March 2014 we went to the Burger King at H5 Portway Eldergate Milton Keynes MK9 1DY, and I was totally shocked at the state of the bathrooms, it was disgustingly dirty, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. There was no soap in the one dispenser, the toilet paper roll was on the dirty floor and the floor looked really awful. The person who served us looked really grubby as well, and this was not the first time I was this person look that grubby. The food was ok, except that my husband's burger only had a small piece of tomato. This has put me off going back to that Burger King ever again.

“One of my favourite!”

Written on: 01/03/2014 by Baird181 (1 review written)

I usually prefer McDonalds and don't usually go for KFC, but I absolutely love Burger King. I have enjoyed it since I was a kid, and I never get sick of it. It brings a lot of joy to my stomach. The food does get cold easily, so I usually put my food in the microwave to heat up.Heating up my food also makes it more enjoyable, as I can have my food as hot as I want. They tend to be fairly expensive compared to other chocolate bars and are rarely discounted.

Written on: 01/03/2014

I usually prefer McDonalds and don't usually go for KFC, but I absolutely love Burger King's whopper sandwich. I have enjoyed it since I was a kid, and I never get sick of it. It brings a lot of childhood memories I suppose. It does get cold quite easily, so I usually put it in the microwave to heat up.Heating the whopper sandwich also makes it more enjoyable for me to eat, as I can have it as hot as I want. They tend to be fairly expensive compared to other fast food products.

One of my favourites!