Foundation Pink Banana Reviews

Foundation Pink Banana - Ask a question now

“Overall the Foundation Pink Banana is a pretty good...”

Written on: 09/05/2004 by davidkrysl (1 review written)

Overall the Foundation Pink Banana is a pretty good board. The tail and nose are a little bit skinny though. The nose is shorter than the tail. I like when both sides of the board are the same length.Its Still really good though. It slides well too.

Plus I didnt have to pay for It , I won it at a skate demo… Read Full Review

“I would rate the Foundation Banana-Pink 7.6 board at...”

Written on: 03/05/2004 by davidkrysl (1 review written)

I would rate the Foundation Banana-Pink 7.6 board at about 8.5. The best board I've ever had was a Birdhouse, IM not playing. Its a good street skating board.
I hope this review was helpful. Thank You… Read Full Review