Panasonic NV-GS15B Reviews

• Battery Life

Panasonic NV-GS15B - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic NV-GS15B

Panasonic NV-GS15B

“To treat myself on my upcoming holiday I decided to...”

Written on: 27/10/2004 by sjpage (1 review written)

To treat myself on my upcoming holiday I decided to purchase a Panasonic NVGS15b Digital camcorder to replace my 2 year old JVC GR-DVL 150 this is of a similar set up to the Panasonic just older with a 800 pixel sensor the same as the Panasonic. To help fund my new purchase I sold my JVC, now to my horror I have found that my old JVC would have run rings around it,I personally regret buying this camera, the main reasons I did by it was for the 24 x zoom and the reassurance from my local dealer… Read Full Review

“I had put off buying a camcorder for years, much...”

Written on: 28/06/2004 by peterfreeth (1 review written)

I had put off buying a camcorder for years, much prefering still photography. As my daughter does more and more things worth capturing (school concerts etc) I took the plunge. The Panasonic NVGS15B Digital Camcorder is just superb. I shortlisted Panasonic and Sony, and the Panasonic won on price and styling, and also because I plan to upgrade my Sony digital camera to a Panasonic Lumix, and I want to share the SD storage cards.

I'm not going to bother listing all the features - you can read… Read Full Review

Jchang007's Response to peterfreeth's Review

Written on: 18/08/2004

I have just bought the NV-GS15GN model in New Zealand, and I particularly like the small size and 24x optical zoom.
<br>
<br>I do have a problem with capturing the date/time stamp when I transfer my video from tape to my hard-disk using the DV firewire connetion. It just doesn't show up in my captured AVI file. I am using Ulead Video Studio 6 software on my PC for video capturing. The date/time stamp does show up when I play it back on the LCD screen or on my TV.
<br>