Tour Khalef Reviews

Tour Khalef
Tour Khalef

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Overall after staying at the Tour Khalef I cannot rate...”

Written on: 28/08/2008 by sanjigirl (1 review written)

Overall after staying at the Tour Khalef I cannot rate Tunisia and the Tunisians highly enough, they are the warmest, kindest friendliest people I have had the good fortune to meet. We found the hotel excellent. It was clean, comfortable and the staff were absolutely wonderful with us and our son. I would return there in a heartbeat.
Perhaps the holiday company we traveled with would consider taking over the whole hotel, at least for the summer months… Read Full Review

“Would go back in the future as my wife and myself...”

Written on: 15/08/2007 by r beveridge (3 reviews written)

Would go back in the future as my wife and myself never having been to a Muslim country were very pleased at the welcome that they give to people… Read Full Review

“I have just returned from a wonderfully relaxing week...”

Written on: 09/05/2006 by jandamic (1 review written)

I have just returned from a wonderfully relaxing week at the Tour Khalef hotel. The accommodation is good, and the staff are excellent. Altogether. it was excellent value for money… Read Full Review

“We had an excellent stay at Tour Khalef. The week...”

Written on: 13/04/2005 by kenny001 (1 review written)

We had an excellent stay at Tour Khalef. The week went too quickly. The hotel was clean and the staff were fiendly. The pool was lovely and the residents can use the inside pool at the sister hotel next door. It was located right next to the beach which can be reached through the hotel grounds - which are full of palm trees and beautiful gardens.

The Thomson excursions were very good value for money and we strongly recommend the Sahara excursion. Look out for Smiley Miley who will try and… Read Full Review