Port El Kantaoui, Imperial Marhaba Reviews

Port El Kantaoui, Imperial Marhaba - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Port El Kantaoui, Imperial Marhaba

Port El Kantaoui, Imperial Marhaba
Port El Kantaoui, Imperial Marhaba

“I loved the Port El Kantaoui hotel and the staff were...”

Written on: 01/08/2009

I loved the Port El Kantaoui hotel and the staff were absolutely fantastic, as well as very good looking. The hotel is suitable for families and also couples. i loved everything about the hotel and the only thing which i would improve would be the rooms. The maids were also exceptional and very friendly… Read Full Review

“Port El Kantaoui Imperial Marhaba was definitely the...”

Written on: 28/07/2005 by Lauren1505 (1 review written)

Port El Kantaoui Imperial Marhaba was definitely the best holiday me and my family have had in a long time simply because of the facilities the hotel offered and the friendliness of all the staff. The hotel was beautiful to look at with the detail to water fountains (inside and outside), the lights and marble walls and floor. The pools were of perfect sizes with an indoor pool which came in useful to do lengths up and down and to train in. There was also a children's pool and a bar which served… Read Full Review

“The Imperial Marhaba is Brilliant in every way, my...”

Written on: 18/10/2004 by tracy boydon (1 review written)

The Imperial Marhaba is Brilliant in every way, my husband and myself went from 03-10-04 to 17-10-04 for our first wedding anniversary, the staff are very smart and cant do enough for you, the room cleaner we had was great we had rose petals spread all over our bed a very nice gesture and also a single red rose, our bed covers were made into a fan shaped design each day and she always had time for a chat and to greet us as we passed as do all the staff, the food is soooooo good unbelievable… Read Full Review

Diane59's Response to 174345_tracy boydon's Review

Written on: 30/01/2005

We are so glad you had a wonderful time. We stayed there in January 2000 for my husbands birthday. The staff were so friendly as you said and helpful. On my Husbands birthday they prsented him with a huge birthday cake. We shared it with some of the british people we had become friendly with.
<br>We would rate the hotel as first class living up to its 5 star rating. The food was excellent although lacking in Traditional Tunisian cusine. I like cous cous which we only had twice in our 2 week stay but we had no complaints at all.
<br>This is a highly recommendable place to stay and well worth paying a little bit more for.

Read 1 Comment