Epson Stylus Photo 900 Reviews

Features:
  • 5,760 x 720 optimized resolution
  • 9 pages per minute for black text
  • Borderless 4-by-6-inch photos in just 50 seconds
  • Durabrite inks with fade-resistant color
  • USB interface; PC and Mac compatible
  • Refine your search

“I have had my Epson Stylus Photo 900 printer for about...”

Written on: 07/09/2005 by grem (1 review written)

I have had my Epson Stylus Photo 900 printer for about 16 months. and I've had no problems at all with it. It prints CD's easier than anything else, and as for photos, they come out perfect every time. The software is easy to install and understand, and with the different formats you can save lots of ink. I print lots of photos and CD's (now), and for me there just isn't a better printer. I give it 10 out of 10 for price, quality, and value. my last printer was an Epson 680, so when I bought… Read Full Review

“Unlike most people I have no desire to print CD's. I...”

Written on: 25/05/2005 by chrisletts (3 reviews written)

Unlike most people I have no desire to print CD's. I bought the Epson Stylus Photo 900 printer solely to do photo quality printing from digital cameras. It was well reviewed as such.
    While in most respects it performs fine, I have found that the colours printed are a bad match for those actually captured by camera, or displayed on screen - they are much too vivid, and in particular greens (grass is especially bad) actually come out as almost fluorescent.
    I've no doubt I can tweak the settings… Read Full Review

“I have had the Epson Stylus Photo 900 Inkjet Printer...”

Written on: 19/06/2004 by champs1uk (1 review written)

I have had the Epson Stylus Photo 900 Inkjet Printer for nearly a year and still have not had any problems at all. The main reason for my purchase was for the ability to print to cd which is also simple to use. As long as the correct media is used the quality of the print is very good. If it stays the same I will not have to upgrade for a few years yet… Read Full Review

“I dont know how anyone can have problems printing onto...”

Written on: 27/10/2003 by vasques101uk (2 reviews written)

I dont know how anyone can have problems printing onto cd with a Epson Stylus Photo 900 if you follow the correct instructioins

put the cd in its tray and put it in the back of the printer.
    use the guide slide at back to keep it straight (just like the paper size thing at the top of printer.
    slide it in till you see the white line then press the button next to the power switch and the tray aligns itself for printing
    then print

easy though before reading the instructions it would have been… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought this Epson Stylus Photo 900 as an upgrade...”

Written on: 08/10/2003 by mplm (1 review written)

I bought this Epson Stylus Photo 900 as an upgrade from my very good epson 870 photo, because it could print onto CD's,
    CD PRINTING.
    This is very difficult, you have to push the cd drawer in at the back at exactly the right pressure, and guide it in at the correct speed or it will just spit it out on the other side without printing, while at the same time clicking the print button with your other hand, what a joke. The print is almost always off centre being fed in 2mm early or late and the… Read Full Review

“Very good product, easy to install. Main feature for...”

Written on: 10/07/2003 by roger a. (1 review written)

Very good product, easy to install. Main feature for me was the ability to print to CD so I can customize and reference my CD's easily without the usual CD pen writing, or sticky labels.

Have to buy inkjet printable CD's (about 35p each)- the supplied software for creating the CD picture is good and you can print over almost the entire surface of the CD - ie everywhere except the inside 2cm and outside 1mm rim. I was a little disappointed in the slightly washed out colours of the final printed… Read Full Review