Asics Gel 1090 Reviews

Asics Gel 1090 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Asics Gel 1090

Asics Gel 1090
Asics Gel 1090

“I bought a pair three years ago, and ran a couple of...”

Written on: 13/02/2009

I bought a pair three years ago, and ran a couple of competitions with : no bad feedback to give. Otherwise, I go running usually once a week. At the beginning, I just had the impression to run on an air cushion. Enable comfortable and efficient running.
Very serious product according to its price (had it for 40' in discount).
Just the colour / style is subject to be criticized, but is it really that crucial ???
Worth its price… Read Full Review

“The Asics Gel 1090 are a good shoe for the money if...”

Written on: 17/04/2005 by jay057 (1 review written)

The Asics Gel 1090 are a good shoe for the money if you get them on sale like I did and very comfortable at the beginning but they lost their spring sooner than I would have hoped for… Read Full Review

“I'm currently training for the marathon and bought a...”

Written on: 21/01/2005 by sportdonkey (30 reviews written)

I'm currently training for the marathon and bought a pair of Asics Gel 1090 as my old Reebok DMX weren't up to the job, where as these truly are. They are so more comfortable to run in and lighter too. Mine cost me £65 which I think is probably fair for a pair of proper running shoes. My only gripe really is with the colours. I can't help feeling Asics has given all the interesting bright colours to the women, where as we have to settle for navy and dull orange. I would have liked to have… Read Full Review

“Asics Gel 1090: ”

Written on: 25/04/2004 by franc (3 reviews written)

Asics Gel 1090:
Been running for a good year or so now, always being generally active, had a pair of Nike Air(still got them to do maintenance work in) were kinda comfortable, but not great. These Asics feel like running on air (no correlation to the Nikes - hee,hee) Buy a pair, running a marathon would be a breeze in these. Or just for a comfortable pair of trainers to do shopping or walking in… Read Full Review