Equitector Chill Buster Boot Reviews

Equitector Chill Buster Boot - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Equitector Chill Buster Boot

Equitector Chill Buster Boot

“Excellent Boots and service”

Written on: 03/06/2015 by Powellqp239 (1 review written)

I ordered the Equi-Rider from them. I used the foot size checker on their website. But I am often in between sizes and had to exchange. But it went all smooth and quick and I am very happy with the 8 1/2 which I am now wearing… Read Full Review

“para stable boots”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by equitector (1 review written)

Thank you so much for my beautiful boots,Equitector ; they are so very comfortable, easy to put on and take off, smart, stylish and safe! I absolutely love them and am very grateful for the time that you have put into the Velcro fastenings. Not only can I put the boots on without any help, but they have given me increased confidence when leading and turning my horse out each morning. He is also delighted with his pair of boots. Kind regards, Deborah … Read Full Review

“Would not recommend ”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by Hollypopster (1 review written)

Disgusted with the service of Equitector. Their foot size guide recommended a size much larger than I usually use and even taking half a size off the boots were still too big. The person I talked to at Equitector was extremely patronising and once even answered the phone by saying 'this is national moaning day'!! Even though I did not like the look of the boots I tried another size and requested a 5 1/2 but Equitector in all their wisdom decided I needed a size 6, still had to pay delivery… Read Full Review

Equitector's Response to Hollypopster's Review

Written on: 17/08/2014

The foot size checker on our website is accurate.

However the quality of the advise given depends on the accuratecy of the foot template that is created. One needs to be precise.

Most people manage without difficulty, but some find it difficult. Good instructions are on the website on how to do it correctly.

If the template that is created is wrong than the result will be wrong too.

Read 1 Comment

“lack of precise delivery information/poor customer service”

Written on: 08/07/2013 by justidog (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of equitector gaiters and short boots on a FRIDAY afternoon, needing them for the monday. Paid extra for NEXT DAY DELIVERY and boots STILL NOT ARRIVED by the MONDAY!!Emailed equitector and was told that my order was received at 16.02 hrs, way past their cut off time for next day delivery.....oh, and also next day delivery does not include saturdays. There is no mention of any cut off time for next day delivery orders (I still dont know what time you have to order as was never… Read Full Review

Equitector's Response to justidog's Review

Written on: 17/08/2014

No, that is not correct. The customer ordered way after our cut of time but even so insisted delivery by Saturday morning by 9 am. At a price anything is possible of course but one cannot cover 200 miles by taxi for £ 1.50 over and above a regular delivery.

The item was delivered on the Monday.

We try to give a good service, but customers have to be realistic too.

Justidog's reply to Equitector's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2014

Considering i wrote the initial review on 8th July 2013 and your reply made OVER A YEAR LATER (??!!) on 17th August 2014, I think perhaps you are commenting on the wrong customer, or your memory fails you! If you are, in fact, replying to my comment after a year, i shall refresh your memory..........i ordered the boots on the Friday paying for next day delivery, presuming it would be the Saturday as there was no information to state otherwise on your website terms and conditions. However, as i did not need the boots until the Monday evening i wasnt too concerned, when they werent delivered on the Saturday, thinking they would arrive on the Monday, which they did not. The boots were DELIVERED ON THE TUESDAY and NOT THE MONDAY. They certainly were NOT in my possession on the Monday and as the Tuesday was too late i duly returned them as they were no good to me as I had had to go elsewhere to purchase another pair of boots. After phoning you on the Monday to enquire about my supposed "next day delivery" and THEN being told there were no saturday deliveries and goods would not be with me until the Tuesday ((THREE DAYS, not including the Sunday, for a 'next day' delivery????) I felt so strongly about the lack of information on your website terms and conditions that I contacted TRADING STANDARDS, as you will be aware of. TRADING STANDARDS then contacted you, as they too thought there was some relevant information omitted from the T &C, compared to the service actually received and paid for. Perhaps the fact you are replying to my honest and truthful review OVER A YEAR AFTERWARDS indicates to any potential customers the service they may expect to receive. Your reply is INCORRECT and I suggest you contact the courier that was used to make the THREE DAY 'NEXT DAY' delivery to search their archived records to confirm delivery was not made on the Monday, but in fact theTuesday. If it is the truth you are actually looking for i am sure TRADING STANDARDS will be able to confirm the correct details with you,.I cant imagine how you can accurately remember one customer order over a year later. I am not the only customer who has given you a poor review so it cant be that my order was particularly memorable.

Whilst replying to your comment, I shall take this opportunity to review the LENGTH OF TIME IT TOOK TO REFUND MY MONEY............which was a lot longer than stated in your T&C and which I also had to phone about. All in all, A VERY POOR SERVICE AND WOULD RECOMMEND OTHERS TO STEER CLEAR .

Read 2 Comments

“excellent, best boots I have ever had.”

Written on: 17/02/2013

I bought a pair of their long made to measure boots at Blenheim horse trials. The service was excellent and so was the quality of the boots I have now had them 3 years and simply love them and would buy another pair when these need renewing… Read Full Review

“Had to chase for return of monies paid which took 2...”

Written on: 17/03/2011

Had to chase for return of monies paid which took 2 months, so would not rate too highly in that department. Also, boots were not at the standard I was expecting considering they sell themselves on quality. I wouldnt use them again for both of these reasons… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/08/2014

Normally we refund within two weeks. Obviously something went wrong there. It is not Equitector policy to make people wait.

Read 1 Comment

“I would not buy anything from this firm. Have had...”

Written on: 11/03/2011 by sandiebond (1 review written)

I would not buy anything from this firm. Have had problems with them and agree with another reviewer that the quality of the boot is not good, the customer service is also very very poor and they are reluctant to return money (although they are quick to take it) All in all... would never use them again… Read Full Review

“I found this company very disapointing as they told me...”

Written on: 29/06/2010

I found this company very disapointing as they told me that I could return a pair of off the shelve boots but when It came to it, They would not give me my money back. The quality would not be anywhere near the standard of any other horse riding boot and would not be suitlable for any competition riding.I would like anyone else to comment if they have had this problem as I know there has been a few which I'm gathering info on… Read Full Review

Sandiebond's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2011

I am in exactly the same position. Have not had my money returned and it looks like I am being ignored. I will ensure that if I dont get my money back I will take them to court.

Written on: 17/08/2014

We at Equitector have checked our records and there is no record of person by the name of Sandie Bond on our books.

Is it not easy to smear companies on websites like this?

Written on: 17/08/2014

Equitector always refund goods that are stock items that are unworn:

Made to measure and customized boots are non returnable.

There must have been a reason why this customer was refused a refund.

It is so easy to complain about quality in such a way that we cannot respond.

We have many very happy customers.

Sandiebond's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because... there are obviously others that are being ripped off by Equitector!!!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!

Read 4 Comments

“The Equitector Chill Buster Boot are the best riding...”

Written on: 19/06/2006 by DavidGough (1 review written)

The Equitector Chill Buster Boot are the best riding investment I have made. My first week of wearing them and a horse stood on my toe, and I did not even notice… Read Full Review