Sunsilk For Coloured Hair Shampoo Reviews

Sunsilk For Coloured Hair Shampoo - Ask a question now

“I first tried Sunsilk in the Philippines. It was...”

Written on: 05/12/2007 by Violets Daughter (2 reviews written)

I first tried Sunsilk in the Philippines. It was great! Mainly because no one uses a blow dryer, it's so hot! So my hair was so soft and shiney and smelled awesome! Then I tried Sunsilk when they started selling it in North America. It was ok. Even in the summer when I don't blow dry, it was mediocre, nothing special. Must be a different formulation… Read Full Review

“Sunsilk for Coloured Hair Shampoo is good but split...”

Written on: 07/12/2005 by alix2005759 (1 review written)

Sunsilk for Coloured Hair Shampoo is good but split ends are not… Read Full Review

“I am changing from my old brand Aussie to Sunsilk,...”

Written on: 01/07/2004 by Jaxie (1 review written)

I am changing from my old brand Aussie to Sunsilk, that's how good it is… Read Full Review

“The Sunsilk shampoo made my hair really silky shiny...”

Written on: 06/07/2003 by sunsilk shampoo. (1 review written)

The Sunsilk shampoo made my hair really silky shiny and felt great. the colour was much more vibrant and restored it to it's natral goodness. i really recomend this shampoo if you have coloured hair.
All the other makes like daily repair, fizz ease e.c.t were excellent as well… Read Full Review