Fun Island Resort, South Male Atoll Reviews

Fun Island Resort, South Male Atoll - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fun Island Resort, South Male Atoll

Fun Island Resort, South Male Atoll
Fun Island Resort, South Male Atoll

“My husband and I went to the Fun Island Resort in the...”

Written on: 04/06/2004 by lynz (1 review written)

My husband and I went to the Fun Island Resort in the Maldives for our honeymoon in October 2003. What can I say? It was amazing from the minute we set foot on the jetty. We were met with a cocktail and a cool towel, and the excellent service continued for the whole 17 nights. You have a set table and waiter for your whole stay - look out for Abdullah, what a star!! The accomodation was basic, but cleaned twice daily. The food was gorgeous every day, from breakfast through to dinner. It was… Read Full Review

“My wife and our 6 year old booked Fun Island Resort...”

Written on: 21/04/2004 by tingley (1 review written)

My wife and our 6 year old booked Fun Island Resort last minute when I had some bonus from work. The cost for the 3 of us for this all-inclusive holiday was £3497. We went for the last week in March and the first week in April 2004.
The flight out from Gatwick is at night (10pm) and with Monarch. The outward leg is overnight and direct so we thought we'd sleep. The return flight is via Sri Lanka. Overall the flight with this particular airline comes close to spoiling a fantastic holiday.
The… Read Full Review