Black & Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w Reviews

Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w
3.0

Media Gallery for Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w

“The worst B&D power tool I have ever owned.This jigsaw...”

written by gerry bacon on 12/05/2010

The worst B&D power tool I have ever owned.This jigsaw cuts OK, BUT NOT IN A STRAIGHT LINE. I lost the receipt when I bought it from ARGOS so there was nothing else to do but throw it in the back of the tool cupboard never to be used again. Don't buy one, you will waste your money, if you ignore this advice keep the receipt you will need it.
I now have a new bosh,a great tool and it cuts so smoothly and accurately it reminds me daily of the junk I have rotting at the back of the tool cupboard.
PS I have been buying Black and Decker for over forty years but that's the last penny they will get out of me.

“I have had the Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline...”

written by on 05/10/2008

I have had the Black and Decker KS999EK Sightline Turbo Jigsaw 600w for just a few weeks now and I think that it is OK. I recommend it.