Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder Reviews

Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder

Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder

“I had this toy as a kid (being only 17 now) and it was...”

Written on: 13/07/2016 by Kennedid479 (1 review written)

I had this toy as a kid (being only 17 now) and it was my favourite toy out of all of them!!! I found mine the other day but unfortunately i have used it past its life and it has lost its will to live. My Barbie scanimals has officially died. But on the bright side i am looking to find another which can replace the beloved toy, so i can once again rescue the pets of tissue boxes, soup cans and barcodes everywhere.If anyone knows where i can purchase one of the amazing discontinued toys from i… Read Full Review

Anniedove's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2016

I have two of these. If you want to contact me via ebay.

Tamikavoysey's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2016

Can I buy one off you?

Read 2 Comments

“Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder can get boring if barbie...”

Written on: 03/05/2009

Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder can get boring if barbie keeps saying please scan again… Read Full Review

“I got my Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder from Argos a...”

Written on: 07/01/2008

I got my Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder from Argos a while ago and for me it is rare that things you scan actually work, but when they do you can buy items to make pets happy. The more you scan the more pets and items you can get. I wouldnt reccomend it unless you have A LOT of patiance… Read Full Review

“You can scan things with the Barbie Scanimals Pet...”

Written on: 01/12/2007

You can scan things with the Barbie Scanimals Pet Finder, but there is nothing really it will scan. Barbie either says scan again, or try a different barcode. I did buy mine secondhand, but I still don't know why it won't hardly scan anything.

I think it is rubbish!… Read Full Review