Robosapien Reviews

Summary

Robosapien promises to be one of the years best selling toys. Read the reviews and ecide before you buy if it is actually worth the hype. If you own a Robosapien, let us know what you think of it by writing a review.
Robosapien - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Robosapien

Robosapien
Robosapien

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“What do I love about the Robosapien is the dance. I...”

Written on: 23/07/2005 by whitefalcon (4 reviews written)

What do I love about the Robosapien is the dance. I have watched that over and over again. I also like the Karate moves. I think its a wonderful toy for the value. It reminds me in many ways of the Robot in the Lost in Space movie. Of course minus tractor transportation system and extra arms.

I wish it had more lights on it. Perhaps in the next version a cell phone light add on interface could be added to the face plate to add a new dimension of coolness.

As I mentioned in the bad areas above

“The controls of the Robosapien are easy to use and...”

Written on: 30/03/2005 by moremoney (1 review written)

The controls of the Robosapien are easy to use and understand. It's very well build but the plactic it is made from seems a little tacky. Very sturdy (can take a knock and being dropped with no problem)… Read Full Review