Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS Reviews

Media Gallery for Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS

Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS
Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS

“Fantastic Bike!”

Written on: 08/07/2021 by Karlos71uk (1 review written)

At 52 years old I decided to fulfil a lifetime ambition and go for a Ducati! The problem is I don't have a sportsbike body these days and my back/shoulders/knees can't handle the GSXR's of the world anymore so I need something a little more 'forgiving'! I've always loved the look of the Italian beasties but know full well that they would probably cripple me to ride so I looked into a Multistrada. Having read the glowing reviews I tracked one down within budget and went to collect it. Having… Read Full Review

“Overall impression is a good bike with good build...”

Written on: 14/10/2008

Overall impression is a good bike with good build quality and I like the querky looks. Brilliant riding position and great bike for touring with hard luggage, powerful engine and superb handling. Only main gripe was the centre stand which is a potential killer don't know why Ducati offer it as an optional extra as it just doesn't work… Read Full Review

“I'm baffled by the cause of vibration on my Ducati...”

Written on: 11/01/2007 by hereforme (1 review written)

I'm baffled by the cause of vibration on my Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS!… Read Full Review

“I was looking for a more standard type bike that would...”

Written on: 08/06/2005 by jakal3932 (1 review written)

I was looking for a more standard type bike that would keep up with my SV buddies in the twisties. I tried the VStrom, SV, FZ, and a BMW. My local dealer (BMW Ducati of Charlotte) told me to try the Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS. I don't care what it costs it is the best bike I have ever owned!

The motor is strong. Plenty of torque to get that front tire in the air if you like and enough horsepower to keep up with sport bikes.

The riding position is spot on and with the addition of a Sargeant… Read Full Review

“Having read many good reports and one very awful one...”

Written on: 18/06/2004 by DavidL (1 review written)

Having read many good reports and one very awful one about the Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS Sports Bike, nearly cancelled the order but very glad that I didn't.

Great bike to ride and gain experience on. Fun and great to flick about between bends.

Only been riding 12 months and have to say that the bike is superb so far with only 1,500 miles to date… Read Full Review

Hereforme's Response to 159228_DavidL's Review

Written on: 11/01/2007

Has anyone experienced strong vibration in front end at 80-90 kph?

Read 1 Comment