Albion Bridle Reviews

Albion Bridle - Ask a question now

“Not Worth the Price”

Written on: 03/11/2011

I bought this bridle two years ago along with a saddle and girth all made by Albion. The calfskin leather cracked clear through on my girth in two places. It also cracked completely on either side of the bridle's noseband padding near where the cheek straps attach. You can see the white padding underneath. The crown has alot of surface cracks that will probably go through also. I clean it after every ride with saddle soap and condition as needed with 100% pure neatsfoot oil. I've never had tack… Read Full Review

“I like the Albion Bridle, but not for the price. I...”

Written on: 12/10/2010

I like the Albion Bridle, but not for the price. I thought it was a beautiful bridle, but I prefer something a bit less expensive. I just don't see why we have to pay so much for a bridle. I searched around and found that Dressage Bridles and Tack very in prices. I came across Bobby's Bridles and decided to order their Crank Bridle. I love this bridle. After using this bridle for a month, I have decided that the more expensive bridles are just charging what they charge because of the… Read Full Review

“The Albion is one of the many "comfort" bridles being...”

Written on: 27/09/2005 by twobears (1 review written)

The Albion is one of the many "comfort" bridles being marketed at the moment, the difference between The Albion and the many others is that along with the Horsesense Elevator bridle they were the first to utilise the comfort headpiece. Although I believe that the system Albion use looks "tidier" on the horses head then Horsense version.

The difference this innovation has made to my dressage scores is amazing, the change in my horses way of going unbelievable.

Rather than the cheek pieces… Read Full Review

“The Albion bridle immediately made my horse more...”

Written on: 01/05/2004 by jayne stackhouse (1 review written)

The Albion bridle immediately made my horse more accepting of the bit and worked more effectively. The cushioned poll removed pressure from key accupunture points behind the ears, which I did not know about. The nubuck reins have a softness and elastic property which helps me ride with more of a soft giving hand, coupled with a more comfortable horse, the results have been outstanding… Read Full Review