Festival Village Hotel Reviews

Festival Village Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Festival Village Hotel

Festival Village Hotel

“Good family holiday, with a major drawback.”

Written on: 20/08/2011 by Thetribe (1 review written)

We have just returned from a week's all inclusive family holiday at Festival Village, Cap Salou. Overall it was a very good week with lots to do for both the children and adults. The accommodation was clean and well maintained throughout with brilliant service from all the staff, (reception/entertainment/chefs/bar/cleaners) who really couldn't do enough for the guests. We all thought the food was excellent, always well cooked and lots of it, however because this was our first all inclusive and… Read Full Review

“Just got back from the Festival. I took my three...”

Written on: 24/08/2007 by GI Gary (1 review written)

Just got back from the Festival. I took my three daughters.
After what had been a very very bad year the money I had left went on a one shot holiday to hopefully salvage what was left.

We arrived very early in the morning and the check-in went smoothly. The rooms were bigger than I thought and very clean and cleaned every other day.

The reps next day had great information and always available and most importantly no sales pressure regarding trips and extras.

We went all inclusive and well… Read Full Review

“Our holiday at the Festival Village Hotel in Salou was...”

Written on: 01/10/2005 by irishgirl (1 review written)

Our holiday at the Festival Village Hotel in Salou was the best holiday that me and my family have ever had. Although it's not a hotel, it's actually apartments. The entertainment was brilliant, and they catered for all the family. I would recommend this place to anyone, especially families… Read Full Review