Rio Park Hotel Reviews

Rio Park Hotel
3.9

Rio Park Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rio Park Hotel

“All my friends have been to this hotel, so i thought i...”

written by Daley377 on 16/03/2014

All my friends have been to this hotel, so i thought i would see what all the fuss was about. I enjoyed every minute of my stay All staff where helpful, The food was lovely. It was too cold to go in the pool when we was there, but pool and surrounding areas looked great for summer. Entertainment on an evening was good. Will definitely be going back.

“qGfrQDKiZNeuCOMlRKd”

written by on 21/02/2013

Holy concise data btaamn. Lol!

“Returning again this year!”

written by ajones235 on 18/01/2012

I stayed in the Rio Park for the first time last June and I found it truely amazing, the staff were friendly, he food was nice and the hotel was clean. I am returning again this May for 9 nights, half board. It is a place you know you will be looked after and will feel safe. I liked the fact that you have to sanitise your hands before you enter the food hall, as the food is a self serving buffet. There is entertainment on all the time with friendly staff you get to know during your stay.

“ hi just returned from another great holiday in rio...”

written by betsy35 on 18/12/2009

hi just returned from another great holiday in rio park, it just gets better food staff cleanlines can,t fault it should be 4 star.
i can,t think of 1 single thing i disliked,we go every year maybe more than once. the only moan (and i think this goes for most hotels is) the thin walls you can nearly hear people think.

“Best holiday and hotel I have ever stayed in...”

written by on 28/10/2008

Best holiday and hotel I have ever stayed in definitely going again. I would recommend the Rio Park Hotel. Accommodation, food, service all 10 out of 10.

“From the time we checked in to the Rio Park Hotel...”

written by berry19 on 20/08/2008

From the time we checked in to the Rio Park Hotel until we checked out the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the housekeepers did a good job each day, the choice of food at breakfast and dinner was excellent, we had a holiday that we all enjoyed and will go again.

“Comfortable beds, clean rooms, friendly staff,...”

written by weebarra on 09/08/2008

Comfortable beds, clean rooms, friendly staff, fantastic choice of food at the buffet.
Really good value, would go back.

“The resort was good with plenty of good entertainment...”

written by on 27/03/2008

The resort was good with plenty of good entertainment and shops with an excellent beach. Food was good and hotel clean inside. Lots of noise as there was a digger digging up the pool area which we did not know about prior to arriving at hotel. Noise and dust were really bad, lorries driving in and out could not use the pool area at all really disappointed with our holiday.