Siemens SX56 Reviews

Media Gallery for Siemens SX56

Siemens SX56
Siemens SX56

“SIEMENS SX-56 ”

Written on: 27/06/2003 by Todd. (1 review written)

SIEMENS SX-56
Yesterday I had a fully operational SX-56 wireless phone. For those of you on T-mobile or AT&T Wireless . . . read on. I received an e-mail message instructing me to upgrade my operating system. I began this process. By the way - when you download the upgrade you are bombarded with three red bold messages stating that the upgrade will cause you to lose all your data . . . that was an understatement. Shortly after beginning the first phase of the upgrade - the software locked… Read Full Review

Satisfiedsx56User's Response to 111170_Todd.'s Review

Written on: 15/02/2004

The same happened to me. I actually just did a hard reboot, let the phone sit for 24 hours, hotsync'd, reinstalled upgrad, started upgrade all over again - round two success! It took about 30 min.

Read 1 Comment