Zymol Cleaner Wax Reviews

Zymol Cleaner Wax
Zymol Cleaner Wax

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“i used Zymol cleaner wax on my black car and it looked...”

Written on: 30/03/2009 by gogopod (1 review written)

i used Zymol cleaner wax on my black car and it looked great at first, but after it rained on my car and dried, the swirl marks looked much worse. I have to go to a pro detailer to get out the swirls and spider webs. I think next time I am just going to try reg. hard wax instead. Although it did smell nice!… Read Full Review

Specv2008's Response to gogopod's Review

Written on: 06/02/2011

I found this review not helpful because... The bottle clearly says to use a back and forth motion, NOT circular, on a 2'x2' section. That is why you have swirl marks. Read directions!

Read 1 Comment