Rosebys Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Rosebys - Ask a question now

“I felt it was a pleasing shop to look around. A...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

I felt it was a pleasing shop to look around. A pleasant atmosphere and the customer service given whereby a lady showed genuine interest in me and my choice of purchase was particularly pleasing and welcomed… Read Full Review

“I have bought several items from Roseby's, though they...”

Written on: 07/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have bought several items from Roseby's, though they have mainly been ready made curtians.
I bought several sets for my house just after we moved in. They were all in the sales and were very reasonably priced.
They have all lasted and washed well and even though they have now been updated I have kept them as they are still perfectly good and you never know if you will want them again ie: change in colour scheme/friend family buying their first home and not haveving much to spend.
I would… Read Full Review