Palm Beach Hotel Dubai Reviews

Palm Beach Hotel Dubai - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Palm Beach Hotel Dubai

Palm Beach Hotel Dubai

“Average service”

Written on: 09/01/2016 by tyBradford308 (1 review written)

We spent 5 days in this hotel, and the services in general was Okey, although we were expecting more. Food is good with reasonable price, and would help a lot if there was internet. The staff was very helpfull helpe in carrying our bags to the taxi to take us to the airport… Read Full Review

“I luved the bath tubs they were essential Luved it!...”

Written on: 20/11/2008 by chloeeeeeeeeeeeeee (1 review written)

I luved the bath tubs they were essential Luved it! Would definitely go there again. Only downside, not enough food on the plate… Read Full Review

“Upon landing a job in Dubai in September 1982, I was...”

Written on: 26/10/2004 by sshahban (1 review written)

Upon landing a job in Dubai in September 1982, I was transported to the Palm Beach Hotel in Bur Dubai. Located just a few steps from my place of work, this hotel was to be my home for the next three months, until my employer finally provided me with a permanent lodging.
I was told that I was the longest staying guest at the hotel. I'm wondering if that honour still goes to me -- even today.
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel which still brings back old memories though I now live thousands of… Read Full Review

Genie1Love's Response to sshahban's Review

Written on: 13/11/2007

I found this review unhelpful because...it told me absolutely nothing about the hotel.....was it worth it????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Read 1 Comment