BT Diverse 4010 Executive Digital Cordless Phone Reviews

BT Diverse 4010 Executive Digital Cordless Phone - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BT Diverse 4010 Executive Digital Cordless Phone

BT Diverse 4010 Executive Digital Cordless Phone

“I have a master and secondary phone, and they have...”

Written on: 20/03/2006 by Ieuanfawr (68 reviews written)

I have a master and secondary phone, and they have proved reliable despite abuse by teeange children. The intercom faciltiy is very usefull for finding a handset , usually under a bed or in the pocket of a jacket.

The ability to wander off down the road with is very useful.

CallerID must be activated for the SMS to work. When BT disabled my CallerID, the phone was ever ringing as the SMS service could not be identified. This was a BT fault, not the phones.

The user guide can be… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“B.T Diverse 4010 Executive Digital Cordless Phone - I...”

Written on: 08/05/2004 by davidken (2 reviews written)

B.T Diverse 4010 Executive Digital Cordless Phone - I bought an Executive dual handset model on Ebay, (described as "nearly new") to replace a pefectly satisfactory but out of date and cumbersome Vtec digital cordless which was several years old.

I did have a BT Freestyle before that, which was one of the most ghastly, troublesome phones I ever had, and I swore to myself as I chucked it in the bin that I would never buy another BT phone.

However, years had passed, I'd mellowed with age, and… Read Full Review

168630_Ckirby25's Response to davidken's Review

Written on: 04/09/2004

I totally agree. I have had my phone just over a year (yes, warranty has run out!) and it has given up the ghost. I rang BT and after lengthy discussions they told me to ring their out-of-warranty repair desk. I asked if they knew what the problem was likely to be - "I would think that your phone isn't working" says the technical adviser. Hmmmm, I'd worked that out for myself.
<br>
<br>So up until it packed up, I was really happy with the phone, but it isn't worth the £30 repair that I have been quoted.

Kfaulkne's Response to davidken's Review

Written on: 01/10/2005

Seems another reviewer's claim that the grim reaper would eventually bring in the BT Diverse 4010 is absolutely correct in my sad experience. It lasted 3 years RIP. Kevin.

Giewont's Response to davidken's Review

Written on: 29/06/2005

I bought Diverse 4010 Executive +/- two years ago.The phone has been working beautifully from the very start. I have never experienced any problems you have described. I would recommend it to anybody considering purchase. I like 200 names phone book, alarm & appointment reminder. I am also impressed with an option to vary ringer volume depending on time of a day/night(it does not disturb children at night).
It slowly becomes an out of date model (no colour display etc), but the price reflects it. Some on-line companies retail it at £40 for twin pack and that is what I would call value for money. Great phone.

Read 3 Comments