Broadoak of Manchester Reviews

Media Gallery for Broadoak of Manchester

Broadoak of Manchester
Broadoak of Manchester

“Great!”

Written on: 05/08/2016 by iamali (1 review written)

We had a vintage Rolls Royce for our wedding. The driver was lovely and the car was fantastic! Everything went smoothly - booking was easy & everything was on time & perfect on the day. I'd have no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you!… Read Full Review

“I used Broadoak for my youngest daughters wedding and...”

Written on: 15/11/2005 by carrington (1 review written)

I used Broadoak for my youngest daughters wedding and found them to be very helpful and friendly, hence the fact that now my eldest daughter is getting married I didn't hesitate but used them again, many thanks for all your help Tony at these most stressful times… Read Full Review