Alvor, Pestana Delfim Hotel Reviews

Alvor, Pestana Delfim Hotel - Ask a question now

“Another enjoyable time”

Written on: 07/10/2017 by swoolley (1 review written)

Once again my wife and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Pestana Delfim Hotel, we heard some people moaning about food, but it's a 4star hotel not the Ritz. We think it's real value for money and we see quite a few returning every year so they must feel the same. There's a good choice of food whether it's lunch or dinner, a good choice of drinks and the staff are always helpful. Plus it's just a stone's throw from one of the finest beaches in the Algave and Alvor with it's quaint harbour and… Read Full Review

“Great Holiday In Alvor”

Written on: 29/06/2016 by Sloanjf413 (1 review written)

Our stay in Pestana Delfim hotel was very good. We had great time. All facilities are very close, restaurant, bar, swimming pool. It's only 5 minutes walk to the beach. But the most importantly to mention is the great service. On our arrival we required urgent dental treatment. Staff members have taken it very seriously and made an appointment within 10 min. We have been seen in a local dental clinic within 30 minutes. I am so thankful to them both, I think such a great job in serving their… Read Full Review

“Overall 9 out of 10. The Pestana Delfim Hotel in the...”

Written on: 22/05/2006 by Evelyn Brown (1 review written)

Overall 9 out of 10. The Pestana Delfim Hotel in the Algarve had everything I needed to make a most enjoyable holiday. Rooms lovely, food good, staff very friendly. What more can you ask for?… Read Full Review

“The Pestana Delfim Hotel in Alvor is pictured to be on...”

Written on: 11/05/2005 by scrapston (1 review written)

The Pestana Delfim Hotel in Alvor is pictured to be on the beach. It takes about 15 mins to walk down to there. The beach itself is lovely.
We stayed on the 16th floor ( the top ) and all the time the whole place stank of raw sewage. In the morning, it made me feel physically sick and I had to hold my breath whilst using the bathroom. This is where it was the strongest. The corridors all stank if it too.
The food was very poor. The lack of choice at breakfast meant that if you don't like… Read Full Review

243883_Evelyn Brown's Response to scrapston's Review

Written on: 22/05/2006

I stayed, with my aunt, at the Pestana Defim Hotel in September 2005 for 2 weeks. We didn't actually book for this hotel but found that what we did book for was absolutely diabolical and asked to be moved. It was the best thing that could have happened. It turned out to be the best holiday I had had for a long while. The hotel was beautiful, very clean and the food was excellent as were all the staff. The hotel was a good 20 minute walk from Alvor but if you didn't feel like a walk there was always the courtesy bus right outside the door. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel so much so we booked up today, 22 05 06, to go back again in September 2006. The hotel is up a hill and if you have walking difficulties this may cause a problem but again you could always use the bus service or the local taxis which were very reasonable. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. Whether you want a quiet holiday or a lively one you can have both as you are so near Alvor and Priaia Da Rocha.

Read 1 Comment