Nsysonline Platinum 3000XP Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Nsysonline Platinum 3000XP - Ask a question now

“We purchased the VW1 unit for Animation purposes and...”

Written on: 16/03/2008 by Stephen12 (2 reviews written)

We purchased the VW1 unit for Animation purposes and the machine is whisper silent, extremely fast and exactly what we needed. It was the only company out there that was able to meet our exact needs; there are many self proclaimed custom pc sites but they have limited choice and no flexibility when it comes to going beyond the spec. That was not the case with NSYS. Thumbs up for them in my experience, well recommend the Nsysonline Platinum 3000XP… Read Full Review

“I bought the Nsysonline Platinum 3000XP Computer...”

Written on: 13/04/2004 by Johnwobble (1 review written)

I bought the Nsysonline Platinum 3000XP Computer System for my lad but I am rapidly considering swapping it for mine. The cost saving was the first thing that hit me, but seeing it in operation; its out of this world.

I got a machine from a high street store a week earlier that cost half as much again and had less on it. Although same speed mine crawls by comparison. Cabling is neat and tidy and plenty of upgrade potential.

Service was extraordinary - with customer support often replying… Read Full Review