Atlantis Hotel Kos Town Reviews

Media Gallery for Atlantis Hotel Kos Town

Atlantis Hotel Kos Town

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“In August 2009 I stayed at Atlantis Dubai for 2 weeks. ”

Written on: 04/04/2010 by 34es (22 reviews written)

In August 2009 I stayed at Atlantis Dubai for 2 weeks.

Rooms: The rooms were presented very nicely and had all the usual stuff like a toilet a shower a bath but they had these doors right infront of the bath so make sure they are closed when you are in the bath. The rooms can have maximum 2adults and 2children. The rooms are also giant and every room comes with it's own balcony which overlokks either the Arabian Sea the Palm Jumeirah or Aquaventure. The TV also came with Boomerang and Cartoon… Read Full Review

“This will be my third year staying at Atlantis and it...”

Written on: 05/01/2005 by janine hill (1 review written)

This will be my third year staying at Atlantis and it wont be my last. Being a single parent I have met many other single parents here and we are all going again this year as we had such a fabulous time!!… Read Full Review

“I've now spent 4 glorious holidays on the island of...”

Written on: 19/08/2004 by jordanmartinj (1 review written)

I've now spent 4 glorious holidays on the island of Kos, 2 of which were at the Atlantis Hotel. I've been once with 10 of my family ranging from 12yrs old to 50, and have also recently been once with my girlfriend. On both occasions the hotel was the perfect setting for a Sunny Greek holiday. Absolutely nothing can be found to fault the hotel.
Will definitely return to Atlantis again in a few years time… Read Full Review

“We (myself and 2 children aged 2 and 11) stayed in the...”

Written on: 11/07/2004 by abialexandre (1 review written)

We (myself and 2 children aged 2 and 11) stayed in the Atlantis hotel in May 2004. This was most definitely one of the best holidays and the best spent holiday money ever.

The staff were so pleasant and accommodating, remembering you each time you passed, spending time talking to the children.

The entire complex was extremely clean and our room was maintained to an incredibly high standard. You could actually spend all day in the hotel as the beach is just seconds (and I mean seconds)… Read Full Review