Driver 2 Reviews

Memory Support: With Memory Support
Control Elements: Gamepad Joystick
Other
Release Date: 15 November, 2000

“The game play is ok with take a ride modw. I wish the...”

written by Payne286 on 13/11/2022

The game play is ok with take a ride modw. I wish the buses in the cities had people in them. The GTA idea of stealing cars is ok. I hate the cops. Get a few and it is it. You can't get out of car with a cop. The missions are too hard. Down point. I wish to kill a Perkins GTA if they run in the road. You cannot kill people and explode cars like GTA swriea. I like the car in Havana col tofind.

“perfect...the best of”

written by on 13/02/2010

perfect...the best of

“I remember this game... I LOVED IT!!! You can get out...”

written by The Tattonator on 12/11/2009

I remember this game... I LOVED IT!!! You can get out of the car (& into others) and you can go to 4 new cities! Plenty of mini-games to keep you amused too.

This was a great game!

“ia love driver 2”

written by on 04/10/2009

ia love driver 2

“-You can get out of the car ”

written by on 29/03/2008

-You can get out of the car
-You can get bigger vehicles, fire trucks, buses, lorry's.
-You have 4 new cities chicago, havana, las vegas, rio.

Driver 2 is a very good game to play when you have a boring day (or something like that).

“Awesome, Driver 2 is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Dudes...”

written by zanco4 on 11/04/2004

Awesome, Driver 2 is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Dudes and dudets it's just like GTAVP (Grand theft auto vice city) exept you can't take out guns GET IT!!