Herbalife Shapeworks Reviews - www.herbalife.co.uk

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk
Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very easy and great support from dietbud”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by bennicklin (1 review written)

I found the programmes really easy, after I did my 3 day trial pack, I used the '10 day belly buster' its not an official programme I dont think, but dietbud.co.uk have it on their site and I genuinely lost 13lbs in 10 days. I have the weight (or had!) to lose, but 13lbs in 10 days is just off the scale! I'm now 6 months in, 3 stone lighter than when i started, I enjoy 1 shake a day and pretty much eat what I want, I dont go stupid and have lots of fatty / high calorie meals) but I maintain my… Read Full Review

“I love this product, because it works!”

Written on: 02/03/2013

I tried the Herbalife ultimate program and loved how I felt and best of all I lost 27 lbs. in three months and kept it off. There a lot of vitamins to take so if you struggle with taking pills, you may find it difficult to stay on the program. However, if you stick to the plan, you will NOT be hungry, will have increased energy and just an overall feeling of well being. In addition to feeling better, I actually was able to quit my addiction to coffee and diet soda, replacing it with herbal… Read Full Review

Healthiswealth1's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2014

Well done x

“Herbalife........START IT TODAY!!!”

Written on: 13/06/2011

most amazing company i have been introduced to. Not only are the products fantastic but so are the people and they all have a story that they will share to prove how herbalife has changed there lifes. If you struggle with weigh loss, weight gain, weight management, skin problems, health issues, lack of motivation and energy! get involved now!! Programs will cost you less that what you spend everyday of food which is packed with hidden sugers, salts and fats! Herbalife offer you all the… Read Full Review

“Herbalife has truly changed my life so if anyone else...”

Written on: 26/11/2008 by dbingham360 (1 review written)

Herbalife has truly changed my life so if anyone else out there is looking for this kind of product:

I am a Personal Weight Loss Coach looking for serious men and women who are eager to shift their extra weight for good! Whether you have 1 or 10 stones to lose, I can personally coach you to not only lose your unwanted weight but to keep it off for good.

We are an international company, established for 28 years, operating in 70 countries with over 60 million client ' s worldwide. With 100%… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to dbingham360's Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

I love herbalife also! i wish more people knew about it! the more people we can get on these products the better!!!

Read 1 Comment

“I lost loads of weight with the Herblife Shapeworks...”

Written on: 16/10/2008

I lost loads of weight with the Herblife Shapeworks diet. Its a great diet cause you get loads of great support from your wellness coach. It could do with giving more flavours but thats ok… Read Full Review

“I started Herbalife Weight loss and health 2 weeks ago...”

Written on: 23/02/2009

I started Herbalife Weight loss and health 2 weeks ago and have around half a stone, whilst the idea of a liquid meal may sound unappealing, you are expected to have a solid but balanced meal either for lunch or dinner so you aren't missing out. the "chocolate and peanut" snack bars are delicious and if eaten once a day as recommended they cut all sugary, chocolatey cravings i might have had, the nuts are good too. The shakers are handy but pants when it comes to actually mixing the shakes as i… Read Full Review

“I recommend herbalife to everyone out there that is...”

Written on: 23/12/2008 by AISHA28 (1 review written)

I recommend herbalife to everyone out there that is wanting to lose weight/ gain weight/ or maintain their weight.
this product worked like a miracle, with no negative effects.
i lost weight and gained confidence and health.
i haven't looked and felt this healthy before.
i would like to thank herbalife and my personal herbalife coach.
if u are interested in trying the products or would like to know more then you can contact herbalife, or look for any other herbalife coach near you and i'm sure… Read Full Review

“Since 1980, Herbalife has been at the forefront of...”

Written on: 16/03/2005 by justinndonielle (1 review written)

Since 1980, Herbalife has been at the forefront of improving personal nutrition through our family of trusted consultants, creating advanced products that deliver enhanced benefits to millions of individuals in over 50 countries worldwide.

Manufactured using quality ingredients under strictly quality controlled procedures, Herbalife quality products have been developed by Herbalife scientists in accordance with government regulations. I guarantee your complete satisfaction with the products… Read Full Review

“I've been on Herbalife for the past 10weeks i've lost...”

Written on: 11/05/2011

I've been on Herbalife for the past 10weeks i've lost 34lbs, so far. I feel so good. I would recommend this product, ad i've tried every diet going this is by far in my opinon the best… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/05/2011

Did you just do the power shake or did you take the other pills?

Written on: 13/06/2011

The best way to do it is the shake in the morning along with the multivitamin tablets and thefibre tablets. also drinking lots of water will give you amazing results;-) you take 3 tablets 3 times a day after your meals!;-)

Hlifex's Comment

herbalife is amazing!!!!!

Read 3 Comments

“i havent used it yet but im thinking about buying it...”

Written on: 04/05/2011

i havent used it yet but im thinking about buying it after some research and reading lots of your helpful views i think im 90% sure im gonna purchase this.. alot of you are saying that the shakes are really good and the nutrients bars which im really looking forward to taste. since i love BARS!
but i will definetly write a review after i used im actually hoping to lose 40kg which is 80pounds i think(search it on google hehe) so yeah! thanks for the review though :D… Read Full Review

Kelly81's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2013

How did you get on? Have you lost the weight and maintain the weight lost once you come off the shakes/bars?
Thanks in advance.

Read 1 Comment

“I am a Jamaican who is proud to be on the...”

Written on: 22/03/2011 by CAROL GORDONMARSHALL (1 review written)

I am a Jamaican who is proud to be on the products,they are AWESOME!!!!!!Ilost 10 in four weeks on the weight loss challenge and many inches around the waist.REMEMBER THE WEIGHT TODAY STARTED MANY YEARS AGO,SO GIVE YOUR SELF A CHANCE WITH GOOD NUTRITION AS YOUR BODY RESHAPE.
164 LBS AND A RISING PRESSURE OF 240/190 IS TRULY WORTH LOSING + DISCHARGING OF THE DOCTOR WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK AND A HALF OF HERBALIFE .TODAY MY PRESSURE IS 120/80- THANKS TO GREAT NUTRITION… Read Full Review

“Would definitely recommend Herbalife Shapeworks! I...”

Written on: 29/08/2009

Would definitely recommend Herbalife Shapeworks! I lost 3 stone in 4 months and dropped 4 dress sizes and all without exercise!… Read Full Review

“Herbalife Shapeworks is clinically proven, Incredible...”

Written on: 27/05/2009

Herbalife Shapeworks is clinically proven, Incredible support from trained coaches, now in a group environment as well - 30 years, 74 countries..impressive… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/09/2011

Herbalife is NOT clinically proven No clinical trials have been done on Herbalife products - they are expensive and are NOT available for sale in food shops what does that tell you. As far as weight loss programs are concerned the same weight loss can be achieved by maintaining a healthy balanced diet and taking regular exercise. Don't part with a dollar! Also bare in mind that these food supplements are not regulated in the same way as food and can act like drugs. I note that there is a distinct lack of nutritional and ingredient info on these products. What's that about? Also- what are the long term effects of usage? Are there contraindications for anyone with a medical condition/or taking prescription medication?

Read 1 Comment

“i tried dieting for year but herbalife was the only...”

Written on: 02/04/2009

i tried dieting for year but herbalife was the only thing that worked for me. as long as you stick to it stricktly and do not pick between meals, you can loose 22 pounds in 1 month like i did.
i suggest you have your proper meal at lunch time, i lost the weight much faster when i had a shake for dinner.also its good to drink the tea too while doing the herbalife diet.
in total i lost 55 pounds in just under 6 months… Read Full Review

Kerry123123's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2011

Hi! I hope I am allowed to ask the reviewer questions.
<br/>
<br/>First of all, congrats on losing so much of weight! It would be incredible if I could lose 25kg as you did. I have been on Herbalife for 3 months and have lost 9kg (19.8 pounds). I am very happy with my weight loss so far.
<br/>
<br/>If you don't mind, can I ask you if you have managed to keep you weight off? I am pretty worried that after going to all this work of losing the inches I will gain it all back once I stop the diet.
<br/>
<br/>Thank you in advance!

Written on: 29/05/2011

Did you just do the power shake or did you take the other pills?

Read 2 Comments

“I really do love the shakes. I have been using...”

Written on: 10/08/2008

I really do love the shakes. I have been using Herbalife products for three months and have lost 40 pounds. That is with exercise. I was trying to lose weight before and would lost 10-15 pounds and would plateau at a certain weight. It was not until Herbalife that I really saw the weight loss… Read Full Review

“This is my second time to do herbalife and it is the...”

Written on: 04/07/2008 by deemcgill (1 review written)

This is my second time to do herbalife and it is the only diet where I have lost weight. I have 30lbs off now and feel great and I am not even that strict, but I do try to have the main meal during the day and not at night time. I have my mum on it now and I hope she sticks to it. Dee… Read Full Review

“My mother is on this diet and has totally done a 360...”

Written on: 11/05/2008 by gvilla (1 review written)

My mother is on this diet and has totally done a 360 turn around. she used to be very angry and so depressed. she is losing weight and at the same time we are getting along better than ever. i am trying it now and have lost 5 pounds in one week. my headaches have gone away, finally! and i don't feel so stressed out, so i guess it is working… Read Full Review

“The shakes are not bad Add some fruit or oats too it u...”

Written on: 09/04/2008

The shakes are not bad Add some fruit or oats too it u can add almost anything to it. This is a great way to shed pounds it is not a diet it is a nutrition shake it really works i was skepticall about it at 1st but after losing 22 lbs in about 2months i was sold. You just have to stick to it… Read Full Review

“the protein bars and the soybeans are fantastic for a...”

Written on: 26/01/2008

the protein bars and the soybeans are fantastic for a healthy snack… Read Full Review

“I have tried all kinds of diets since I was a child. ...”

Written on: 13/01/2008 by kyah (1 review written)

I have tried all kinds of diets since I was a child. Nothing worked, I got heavy and more desparate. Herbalife is the only product that has worked and given me freedom. I have kept my weight off for almost 13 years!! There is no other product that works like this… Read Full Review

Kerry123123's Response to kyah's Review

Written on: 21/02/2011

If you don't mind, can I ask if you were on Herbalife weight maintainance plan for the 13 years that you kept your weight off?