Herbalife Shapeworks Reviews - www.herbalife.co.uk

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk
Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“i m using ur products from 2 months and i didint lose...”

Written on: 24/12/2009

i m using ur products from 2 months and i didint lose any weight now plssssssss reply me wht i have to do now
or i think that i waste my money on this products plssssssssssss reply me soon

Jj2468's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2010

Hi there, I guess you must be using them wrong maybe? have you been back in touch with your distributor? I think you are a little over the refund time now. I have been using them for a couple of weeks and have (really quite easily) lost 12 lbs. I really like them. had a few headaches in the start, but all good now :)

Kerry123123's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2011

Not sure if this will help as you wrote your review a year ago. I used Herbalife, unsuccessfully four years ago. I wrote it off as a scam diet at the time. I started it again three months ago and have lost 9kg (19.8 pounds). What I discovered is that the first time I took Herbalife I was taking it the wrong way, and once I started taking it the right way, it really works. As I am sure you have experienced yourself, the first one week is really difficult to manage, but after that, it gets easier. When you have a chance, get back on the product and give it another shot. It's worth it.

Maya2007's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2010

Hi, I been using this product for almost 3 months now, and have loss more than 10 pounds. Just remember.. it is not magic.. you have to take care of what you eat and exercise..and get the supplements your body needs. It is a life change..! not a diet..
<br/>and I works.. and feels really good.!!

Read 3 Comments