LOreal Lash Architect Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

LOreal Lash Architect Mascara - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LOreal Lash Architect Mascara

“Amazing Mascara for Eye Makeup ”

written by thesoorat on 02/12/2021

Big, Beautiful eyes

“My Favorite Mascara”

written by SamanthaMendez on 02/11/2021

This is my favorite mascara since it truly makes my lashes stand out. It's not at all sticky. The brush is very thin, which I like. It adds to the length. It is unquestionably worth the money. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat, and I'd suggest it to everyone.

“Best Mascara”

written by PreciousMichaels on 19/02/2021

I ordered this LOreal Lash Architect Mascara. It is a Long-handled wand that made it easier for me to apply the product. The Brush was quick to use and easy to apply the product to lashes. It was Deep black color which makes lashes look more visible and voluminous.

“Had a reaction to it!”

written by on 06/01/2020

I've never had an allergic reaction to any make up, but this I have reacted to badly. My eyes stinging for days afterwards. Its a pity because its a really nice Mascara.

“I thinks it is a very good mascara. The pirce.. Wel.....”

written by annelien on 01/01/2011

I thinks it is a very good mascara. The pirce.. Wel.. It isn't the cheapest mascara of all, but the quality of the mascara compares with the price.
It isn't very difficult to remove, just use a make-up remover. With a make up remover it is easy to remove.
To applicate this Mascara, you don't have to be a make-up artist. It is very easy to do, nothing difficult.
The mascara isn't, uhm how do you call it in English.. (i'm Dutch) lumpy / clod / grume (?) (I'm sorry for my bad English)
But, one thing: It doesn't look, at least, on my eyes, like i have fals lashes. They're just accentuated.
But, i still love this Mascara. I think of buying always, as my favourite mascara.

“Love this mascara more than any other that I have...”

written by on 13/11/2009

Love this mascara more than any other that I have tried. I used to use the double extend waterproof, but now love this more.

“When you first use loreal lash architect mascara, it...”

written by on 20/09/2009

When you first use loreal lash architect mascara, it its a bit much buy after it dries out a tiny bit its perfect

“LOreal Lash Architect Mascara works very well and to...”

written by on 06/05/2009

LOreal Lash Architect Mascara works very well and to get it of you should use a oil based remover not lotion, because that wil be more work to get it of, but if you use an oily remover you can definetely get it of with just some wipes.
But i definetly reccomend this mascara and i have been using it for a year already, it is stil not a perfect mascara for my, so i am still searching, but is a great mascara.

“I love L'Oreal Lash Architect. Can no longer find it....”

written by on 28/04/2009

I love L'Oreal Lash Architect. Can no longer find it. Just when I get hooked on a mascara they remove it from the stores. It's all in the brush for me. My lashes are thick so I need a strong brush and this is it.

“I love this product!! I have tried many mascaras and...”

written by on 06/04/2009

I love this product!! I have tried many mascaras and LOreal Lash Architect Mascara is the best! I can't find it in Canada so I have it shipped from the States - that's how much I love it! It's amazing!

I don't have any problems getting it off...I use tear free baby shampoo as eye make-up remover and it works like a charm!

“i can't get the LOreal Lash Architect Mascara off my...”

written by suzieque7 on 04/04/2009

i can't get the LOreal Lash Architect Mascara off my eyes. i thought it must be waterproof but nowhere on the packaging or tube does it say that. i hope not as i can't wear waterpoof mascara, does terrible things to my eyes. this stuff sticks like glue and smudges everywhere. impossible to remove.

“I like thick coated long eye lashes...this mascara was...”

written by megan204 on 30/03/2009

I like thick coated long eye lashes...this mascara was very hard to get right! firstly after the second coat of l'oreal lash architect mascara it started to get clumpy..bits droping in my eyes and face..then 3rd coat it started to strip the mascara back off on some of my eyelashes. It took alot of fiddling arround to get right! after 3 or 4 times using the mascara the tube seemed to dry out making the mascara even more clumpy. I wont be buying this mascara again!

“bought the LOreal Lash Architect Mascara "carbon...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by aircrafta380 on 08/02/2009

bought the LOreal Lash Architect Mascara "carbon gloss" .. extremely hard to remove... went through half a bottle of christian dior eye make remover and 2 x face washers with good quality cleanser to take it off. after almost ripping my eyelashes off it still leaves a residue smudge around my skins eye area . i have naturally curly long eyelashes and it , definitely did not give me a false eyelash look .. how did it ever passed the testing stage !!!

“I am surprised no one seems to like this product much....”

written by on 13/10/2008

I am surprised no one seems to like this product much. I loved it. I can't find it at my drugstore anymore, though.

“It's volumizing, lengthening, and curling! It doesn't...”

written by araxjan on 12/09/2008

It's volumizing, lengthening, and curling! It doesn't take the usual 30-40 strokes like regular mascara. It's dramatic and awesome.

Best mascara, including drug store and department store brands.

“I think Rimmel MagnifEYEs is way, way better than...”

written by cyan on 10/09/2008

I think Rimmel MagnifEYEs is way, way better than LOreal Lash Architect. Rimmel's actually curls the eyelashes and gives thick lashes. It is by far the best mascara I have tried.

I don't know what I was thinking buying the L'Oreal Lash Architect. I felt it was an average mascara, didn't curl, and left my lashes looking a bit longer, but not thicker and I applied 3 coats. In my opinion, my eyes did NOT look like I was wearing false eyelashes as the commercial says.

“This is my favorite mascara. I have been using it for...”

written by corinne91085 on 04/08/2008

This is my favorite mascara. I have been using it for a few years and haven't found a better one yet. It does go on pretty thick and gives a dramatic look, but that is what I love about it.

“I really really liked LOreal Lash Architect Mascara, I...”

written by on 31/07/2008

I really really liked LOreal Lash Architect Mascara, I borrowed it a few times to use when staying at my friends, and finally went and bought my own one. It makes my lashes soo long and increases their volume loads. I don't even need to curl my eyelashes to see an amazing difference.

The only bad things iv noticed is that it comes off quite easily in water (getting splashed in the pool etc), and I have to wait a couple of mins for it to dry or else it will smudge. But I'll definitely be buying it again!

“LOreal Lash Architect Mascara seemed nice when I...”

written by Nighty on 07/07/2008

LOreal Lash Architect Mascara seemed nice when I bought it, but when I tried it I thought it was really nothing special and too expensive for the result.

“The color, way of application, it separates my lashes...”

written by on 07/06/2008

The color, way of application, it separates my lashes perfectly and curls them too. Good mascara when you look at the price (15 euros).