Lite-On 52 X 24 X 52 Reviews

Lite-On 52 X 24 X 52 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lite-On 52 X 24 X 52

Lite-On 52 X 24 X 52
Lite-On 52 X 24 X 52

“I purchased this terrific Lite-ON 52 X 24 X 52 CD-RW...”

Written on: 06/08/2003 by trevormcg (2 reviews written)

I purchased this terrific Lite-ON 52 X 24 X 52 CD-RW drive from staples for around $50. I beleive that the manual was written very well, but I wouldnt know, as I did not really read it--I previously knew how to install components onto my computer. Ok, now on to the hardware specs. It has an excellently laid out "Back"--the installation of the burner was easy enough for any neophyte--even an 11 yr old could do it. However, once it is installed, Nero and all, you can burn cd's at lighting speed… Read Full Review

“I purchased the Lite-ON 52246s from Dabs.com at 16.50...”

Written on: 12/06/2003 by David Jones. (1 review written)

I purchased the Lite-ON 52246s from Dabs.com at 16.50 on 10th June 2003, there was a knock on the door at 8.15am on 11th June 2003, and there stood the man from Parcel Force with my delivery. I eagerly opened the box and checked the correct items were delivered. Then came the tricky part of reading the instructions (I thought I would break the habit of a lifetime and have a go and read the instructions first for a change) and opening the computer up to install the writer. In the box was the… Read Full Review