Lancome Artliner Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Lancome Artliner - Ask a question now

“Easily my favourite eyeliner - so why have Lancome...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by Tori Louise (1 review written)

Easily my favourite eyeliner - so why have Lancome discontinued it?!… Read Full Review

“Lancome products are great. They have a selection of...”

Written on: 01/04/2007 by Sherrydeaver (1 review written)

Lancome products are great. They have a selection of colors for the ArtLiner that aren't available from other manufacaturers. The colors are more subtle and not so extreme. Lancome products are higher quality and are worth the price.

“Lancome Artliner is the best eyeliner I've found so...”

Written on: 30/05/2006 by m329829 (1 review written)

Lancome Artliner is the best eyeliner I've found so far. I have been using this for 7 years, and I will continue. I would recommend using an eyeshadow base with this, as it will help with any oily spots on your eyelids. If your eyelids tend to be dry, well, you don't need an eyeshadow base with the artliner. As for me, the artliner lasts without any problems. I add a little eyeshadow over the top of the artliner and it keeps it in place. It is a really great product, and it lasts without… Read Full Review