Head & Shoulders Menthol Shampoo Reviews

Head & Shoulders Menthol Shampoo - Ask a question now

“"The Useful Shampoo to Control Dandruff"”

Written on: 17/08/2021 by Finnegan328 (1 review written)

I believe Head & Shoulders is a brand that needs no introduction. I have been using the shampoo on a regular basis for quite some time. It has a cooling effect when applied, which makes me feel refreshed. My hair loss has also stopped. I strongly recommended this to anyone who suffers from dandruff and, as a result, hair loss… Read Full Review

“"Great Consistency"”

Written on: 31/08/2020 by Alejandro426 (1 review written)

I've been using this brand for a long time and I love this shampoo's consistency and it's very good, it helped me get rid of my dandruff problem. For those with dandruff problems, I would certainly suggest this product… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would like to address this to that whoever thought...”

Written on: 24/08/2008 by johnjukebox (1 review written)

I would like to address this to that whoever thought it would be a great idea to put menthol in shampoo. I bought a bottle of Refresh Head and Shoulders and found this out the hard way. As soon as it hit my face, my skin and eyes started to burn and sting.

I would also like to give notable mention to all the other people in marketing, production and development that had a hand in such a potentially dangerous product.

For now I will be returning this to the store. I now need to find a… Read Full Review

“As a rule I love Head n' Shoulders shampoos but the...”

Written on: 26/04/2004 by Vrinda (5 reviews written)

As a rule I love Head n' Shoulders shampoos but the Menthol Shampoo was a little overpowering for me. I think I'm going to stick with the gentler ones… Read Full Review