Boots Essentials Hairspray Reviews

4.8

Boots Essentials Hairspray - Ask a question now

“As above, Boots Essentials Hairspray is light, brushes...”

written by Chanelle184 on 25/04/2008

As above, Boots Essentials Hairspray is light, brushes out easily, excellent value, have used it for years, can't get hold of the natural hold though Nottingham Boots store seems to keep a good stock of it.

“Boots Essentials Hairspray is so cheap!! It has...”

written by hayleeeeeeeeeeeeee on 16/08/2006

Boots Essentials Hairspray is so cheap!! It has excellent hold but brushes out easily. It's easily the best hairspray I have ever used. I would recommend it.

“I've been using Boots Essentials Hairspray now for at...”

written by babypenguin on 25/07/2004

I've been using Boots Essentials Hairspray now for at least 7 years and it has to be my all time fave hairspray!

I first bought it because it was excellent value for money. I use the firm hold and find that it doesn't make my hair crispy or tatty like a lot of other hairsprays do.
You may find that you may need to buy a stronger hold than with your usual brand if you want really hard hair.

When you brush your hair at the end of the day you'd never know you had used hairspray as your hair stays silky and soft with no build-up.

The perfumed one smells nice without being overpowering, and the non-perfumed one is a nice alternative without having a chemically aroma.