Mustek 1200ub Plus Reviews

• Scan Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Flatbed Scanner
1200 X 600 Dpi
Usb
Mustek 1200ub Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mustek 1200ub Plus

Mustek 1200ub Plus
Mustek 1200ub Plus

“Mustek 1200ub Plus - I, too, had a Mustek scanner...”

Written on: 11/09/2004 by hamandwry (1 review written)

Mustek 1200ub Plus - I, too, had a Mustek scanner running on Windows ME and it worked beautifully. The installation was simple and the scan quality was quite good. Then I had to get a new computer which came with Windows XP and the scanner failed to run on that system. Mustek claims it has working XP drivers but they don't work for half the people with whom I have spoken and Mustek technical support is nonexistent. Every time I emailed them to help me with my problem I got the same… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Driver help for XP sucks. I will not buy another...”

Written on: 19/10/2003 by Ich (1 review written)

Driver help for XP sucks. I will not buy another Mustek. You should not have to mess with Registry to get a product to work… Read Full Review

“This is my second scanner and i have to say that the...”

Written on: 10/06/2003 by gadget. (1 review written)

This is my second scanner and i have to say that the Mustek 1200ub plus is amazing, i only bought it as a general purpose office scanner for scanning in documents and photos, it achieves this with ease, the software supplied is brilliant, the ocr program is almost faultless at converting scanned pages into word or excel documents, the only problem i did find is that it is slow on a usb1 port, which might have been me, but i dont think it was,however it is plenty fast enough on usb2, and being… Read Full Review