Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air Brush Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air Brush - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air Brush

“I think this is a great product but does anybody know...”

written by sue buttress on 20/06/2010

I think this is a great product but does anybody know where you can get spare brushes from?

“Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air Brush - I would definitely...”

written by babble05 on 03/07/2005

Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air Brush - I would definitely use it again and tell my friends. It is worth the money and compared to others is very cheap. It is less complicated than other curling irons and hot rollers. You don't have to have three hands just to operate it effectively.

“I love the way that this Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air...”

written by Barb Gibson on 18/03/2005

I love the way that this Vidal Sassoon VS121 Hot Air Brush makes my hair look. I have naturally wavey hair and when I use this hot air brush my hair is smooth and yet it still retains a lot of its body. I love the fact that I can get my hair done is such a short time. I think that with a few minor changes this could be a 10 star product in every aspect. My concern is that the handle is designed in such a way that I'm either accidentally switching it off when I'm using it or I am holding the dryer too close to the air intake or too close to the ion or the barrel release button. Because of this design dilemma I have burned myself accidentally a few times when the barrel has come off while using the hot setting. I think that lengthing the handle or moving the switch to the end of the handle would easily resolve the problems I've experienced.