Marbella, H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel Reviews

Marbella, H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marbella, H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel

Marbella, H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel
Marbella, H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel

“I picked the H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel because I...”

Written on: 28/08/2010 by Frosteee (69 reviews written)

I picked the H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel because I wanted a reasonably priced 4 star hotel in Puerto Banus with a lovely pool. The H10 delivered on this brief but I was left wanting a little more.

Location wise the hotel is close to Puerto Banus, maybe a 10 min walk to the Port itself which was perfect for us. Close enough to walk rather cab but not in amongst the town and it's business.

Despite being by a busy road you'd never know whilst relaxing by the pool. The pool and ridiculously… Read Full Review

“Arrived at the impressive H10 hotel as it houses the...”

Written on: 20/03/2006 by estelle (27 reviews written)

Arrived at the impressive H10 hotel as it houses the Casino of Marbella, the rich and infamous are in the casino around 3:30am, much too late for me as the casino is open until 5am in the morning. The staff are all well presented and polite, our cases were collected from the coach and taken to our room. There are NO quiet rooms in this hotel if you want to have a nice view, but the decor, cleanliness and overall holiday more than made up for the noise. However, as good as the hotel was, we… Read Full Review

“I have just returned from the H10 Andalucia plaza and...”

Written on: 08/04/2004 by Divrie (1 review written)

I have just returned from the H10 Andalucia plaza and have to say I had a fabulous time. We stayed in a standard room which was lovely. The hotel has just been refurbished and looks wonderful, has great access to the beach although I didnt like there beach lots of stones. Very easy access into the town centre takes between 5 and 10 minutes depending on how quick you walk. I would recomend this to anyone and my sister is going out there this summer… Read Full Review