Scottish Widow Pension Reviews

Scottish Widow Pension - Ask a question now

“Scottish Widows will not release pension!”

Written on: 30/03/2016 by mark1811 (2 reviews written)

I have an AVC which I invested in from 2000-2006. I made a request to disinvest at the end of January 2016. Similar requests with five other providers were settled in a few days. Two months on, Scottish Widows are telling me there is a problem with their computer systems and they cannot calculate the fund value. For the last two weeks, they have been saying they will have to do a manual calculation of the value. Apparently, they cannot get this right either and have sent it back to be checked… Read Full Review

“My Scottish widows pension has been very poor and...”

Written on: 04/06/2008 by tq7 (1 review written)

My Scottish widows pension has been very poor and their service no better. I've had less than 2% growth over the last 15 years, I would be better off with money in the Building society… Read Full Review