Vaseline Intensive Care Deodorant Reviews

Vaseline Intensive Care Deodorant - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vaseline Intensive Care Deodorant

“STOPPED WORKING”

written by Annierosk23 on 16/10/2014

What have they done to this fab product? I have used this deodorant for years ans recently noticed that when they brought in the smaller sprays it stopped working. Have they changed the formula? I have tried all the different types ie roll on's large and small sprays and I have the same problem?? Has anyone else had the same experience???? Hers hopin!!!

“the Best I ever got”

written by Ruki on 05/12/2012

this is the best deo i ever got, but unfortunetly Vaseline Intensive Care deo is not available in Sri Lanka.. :( :(

“i have spent ages trying you find a deodorant that...”

written by on 17/03/2009

i have spent ages trying you find a deodorant that keeps you dry all day long i have tried all sorts from roll ons, spray ons, and even solids and nothing seemed to work! however, i went tescos and saw this deodorant on offer and i bought it because a friend said it might help because i have sensitive skin. ever since, it works fantastic!! and kept me dry all day.

when exercising it dosen't keep you all that dry though, but only a little bit wet under the arms after my work out DVD.

but I am not a sweaty person so, overall i would recommend it its fab!! x

“Started using Vaseline Antiperspirant Deodrant...”

written by betty on 03/06/2004

Started using Vaseline Antiperspirant Deodrant Intensive Care a few weeks ago and I have to say this is the best one I have found (& I have tried a load).

Daneee69's Response to 157633_betty's Review

Written on: 10/09/2004

Fully agree with you on this one the smell with this deodrant is very very nice! - It's the choice for me too, no other comes close.

Djeva1's Response to 157633_betty's Review

Written on: 21/01/2007

Yes, Vaseline Intensive Care is a very good deodorant, but why did the makers of Vaseline get rid of the 'fresh balance' fragrance? It's a shame, because that one was my favourite.