Sure For Men Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Effectiveness

Sure For Men - Ask a question now

“Suremen Invisible Ice Anti Perspirant”

Written on: 26/07/2011 by yankeealpha (3 reviews written)

I have been using this anti-perspirant since last couple of months and found it really good. I was not a big fan of anti-perspirants and was using deodorants.However, someone suggested me that using deodorants would leave stretch marks on your body and makes it worse. I am quite happy with this product currently but will also be trying my all time favourites Old Spice or Brut in the coming days… Read Full Review

“Sure Deodorant works well, smells good, and last a...”

Written on: 12/09/2004 by mimholt (1 review written)

Sure Deodorant works well, smells good, and last a long time… Read Full Review

Ivan1890's Response to mimholt's Review

Written on: 24/03/2006

I agree with Mimholt. I have tried most everything and 'Sure' was the only product which always worked for me - even during ultra long distance running. I was however disappointed a few years ago to find that here in the U.K. the can sizes had shrunk but the price remained as before! However, 'Sure' have regular promotions here and substantial cost savings can be made. For example, sometimes 20% extra is given away by the company for 'free,' and then the can size approaches its former size!

Read 1 Comment