Natrel Plus Reviews

Natrel Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Natrel Plus

Natrel Plus
Natrel Plus

“I used this deaoarant for a lot of years I loved it...”

written by Nelly1234 on 29/09/2016

I used this deaoarant for a lot of years I loved it especially the lang lang that was in the pink can would love it to come back for sale

“best deodorant ever”

written by Cecilia190 on 12/05/2014

I wish I could write a review, but sadly cannot find this deodorant anymore. I used all the varieties of natrel and it beat the other brands easily. I would love to find this on the shelves again, so if anyone can tell me.........please tell me

“Best deodorant ever”

written by on 01/11/2013

I used to have this deodorant for men it was the best I've had & since the late 90s early 2000 it got taken off the supermarket shelves, I'd love to find out where I could get it.

“Natrel plus”

written by on 20/02/2013

Please bring back xsores - I never used to have to use perfume cos it smelt sooo fantastic and I never had problems with perspiration. ohh PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!

“Natrel is the most efficient deodorant I have used, it...”

written by PieDizzle on 13/05/2010

Natrel is the most efficient deodorant I have used, it has a very clean, fresh scent and keeps me sweat free and smelling great well into the next day. It is a fantastic product, though very hard to find. I am shocked that it is hard to come by.

Guest's Response to PieDizzle's Review

Written on: 11/07/2012

i have been using natrel for many years now.most supermarkets used to sell it but all of a sudden you could not buy it anywhere...then i was in the 99p shop and low and behold they had some so i bought ten pots,a few months later i bought another ten ...now once again you cant get them anywhere.can yoy tell me why.

Read 1 Comment

“we have used natrel for many years, but cannot find it...”

written by on 22/04/2010

we have used natrel for many years, but cannot find it in the shops.
my husband is very disappointed about this.
please could you tell me where we can purchase it again.

jeanie
hampshire uk

“Lovely fresh smelling fragrance. Lasts all day. I find...”

written by on 14/09/2008

Lovely fresh smelling fragrance. Lasts all day. I find this hard to find in the local supermaket.

“I have to agree with everyone about Natrel Plus,...”

written by amp990 on 26/08/2008

I have to agree with everyone about Natrel Plus, please bring back the old fragrance I have used this product since it first came out. Have contacted GB Henkel Ltd to see if they have got any old stock left so fingers crossed.

“I have used the old green Natrel Plus for many many...”

written by Allio on 16/08/2008

I have used the old green Natrel Plus for many many years and I never felt concious of body odours, but I feel the new Natrel Plus is very sweet and sickly and I won't be using this particular brand again. Please bring back the old Faithful.

“The new fragrances have caused me major problems. I...”

written by on 21/06/2008

The new fragrances have caused me major problems. I now have a huge sweat rash under my right armpit all since using the damn new fragrance. Why did this company have to change it? What is the old saying - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

“Please bring back green Natrel Plus with the nice, but...”

written by laura banks on 18/06/2008

Please bring back green Natrel Plus with the nice, but not overpowering scent. The new ones, Jasmine and Cotton Fresh are horribly sweet and sickly. Nice deodorant, but after years of usage , will have to find another deodorant with a less potent aroma.

“Great deodorant nice smell not over powering, and...”

written by on 12/06/2008

Great deodorant nice smell not over powering, and gentle on the skin. Can't find it in shops any more. I would like to know where I can buy Natrel now

“I have used green Natrel for many years, I have had...”

written by on 20/05/2008

I have used green Natrel for many years, I have had many comments about how nice it smells and it actually does work. I am very disappointed that the green Natrel has been discontinued. Please bring it back. I have written this review based on my own experiences and opinions.

“They have recently changed the packaging and the...”

written by babsandbri on 12/05/2008

They have recently changed the packaging and the fragrances of Natrel Plus deodorant. I much prefer the older one as it seems to work better for me. Hopefully. they will be marketing the older version. I very much hope so..

“please put the green natrel back on sale the new...”

written by estherra77 on 06/04/2008

please put the green natrel back on sale the new fragrances you have are horrible...jasmine and cotton fresh

“Natrel Plus actually responds to the needs of your...”

written by purplemamfa on 13/03/2005

Natrel Plus actually responds to the needs of your body, when you get energetic and start to sweat its fragrance seems to increase in direct response to the need.

Asked by jmeld on 24th November 2015 Report this content
I was a regular user of Natrel Plus xores until they took it off the shelves. I have tried all types of other deodrants and after all these years I still haven't found one not only that I like the smell of but one that actually works. Do you think that Xores will ever be brought back? Please please please. I miss it so much.

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site