T In the Park Reviews

• Food / Drink

• Amenities

• Atmosphere

• Quality Of Acts

Summary

T in the Park is undoubtedly the best festival in Scotland. No matter what the T Festival weather is doing the artists and atmosphere will warm even the coldest of nights, in this friendly three day festival. TITP always features some fantastic headline acts. So if you have secured your weekend camping ticket why not share your experiences with others and write a review of T in the Park.

T In the Park - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for T In the Park

T In the Park

“T20 Tickets”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by edeson (1 review written)

My tickets arrived on time. I went to the post office and signed for them. The day of the festival I checked that I had my ticket and I noticed they did not have my name on it!!! I was a bit anxious as they were checking ID aganst tickets to let you in!! My tickets had a male person name on it and I am female!! As it happened they did not look in too much detal and I went in ok. The problem was as the weekend went on they tickets were checked again and again (eve thugh I had my wrist band). I… Read Full Review

“Good Points: Great choice of acts and venues ”

Written on: 15/07/2008

Good Points: Great choice of acts and venues
Friendly atmosphere
Great location Bad Points: Sanitation - toilets insufficient, not cleaned frequently and water/cleanser not available

Gradients for viewing at some venues

Information/help - poor Overall a great experience!… Read Full Review

“Another year and another T in the park, and how I love...”

Written on: 16/07/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

Another year and another T in the park, and how I love the Scottish as they know how to party. This year was no exception for anyone who has never been before the real success at T is the crowd and this was backed up by a good line up from The Killers headlining in the main stage, to Jet over in King Tuts Sunday evening and all those bands that you just know are not going to last like The Gossip who really grossed me out when Beth Ditto took of her sweaty tights and sniffed the crotch before… Read Full Review

“This is the 4th T in the Park I've attended, and by...”

Written on: 18/08/2006 by onlynik (3 reviews written)

This is the 4th T in the Park I've attended, and by far the best, the crowds were great, the bands were awesome, but the food outlets were very repetative, the car park staff didn't know where you should be parking, still managed to get out OK. Its a large festival site, larger than Reading/Leeds… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to onlynik's Review

Written on: 18/08/2006

I too was at T this year and would agree that it was by far the best festival. However I thought that the car parking was badly organised as it took us 2 plus hours to leave on the Sunday night. I would also have to disagree about the size of the festival in comparison with Leeds as I think it is the larger but as you said very poor in comparison.

Read 1 Comment

“I went to T having acquired tickets off someone who...”

Written on: 13/07/2006 by WSD (71 reviews written)

I went to T having acquired tickets off someone who couldn't go. Sadly they were weekend without camping so required us to camp 4 miles up the road. The facilities there were lovely but the 4 mile hike on Saturday night in the rain was abysmal.

Having said that, everything else about this festival was brilliant. I go to at least a couple of music festivals every summer and I've never experienced as friendly and happy an atmosphere at any festival. This is what Glastonbury is supposed to be… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to WSD's Review

Written on: 22/08/2006

I like your review and believe you summed up the excellent crowd and line up, only things I didn't agree with is your thoughts on Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (each to their own), however the on/offs where superb. One other point I would like to make is your comment on the toilets, I guess you weren't at V this year as they were the worst toilets in the world and the queues where 10 times worse.

Read 1 Comment

“T In the Park was an excellent experience. I would...”

Written on: 12/07/2004 by mrcplummer (1 review written)

T In the Park was an excellent experience. I would like to point out that whoever signed up Orbital and Snow Patrol to King Tuts Tent grossly under estimated the amount of people who would want to see them. The crowds were ridiculous for these events. Might I suggest that Orbital and Snow Patrol should have played at the NME Stage as King Tuts was too small. Saying that, both were excellent and having the Darkness close on Saturday was an great idea. I would recommend the experience to anyone… Read Full Review