Loquax Reviews - www.loquax.co.uk

• Content

Loquax www.loquax.co.uk - Ask a question now

“No Respect For Diversity”

written by Buckley64 on 25/03/2020

I said I was faith friendly and faith neutral and took offence as seeing my friend's competition taken down through the moderator seeing a faith they disagreed with. This doesn't respect diversity. I raised the discrimination issue. They then closed my account and said " If you don't like our service then you don't have to use it". I'd encourage you to do same,

“This is my favourite competition website, once you...”

written by Geddy on 06/01/2011

This is my favourite competition website, once you create a login account you have loads of choices across the site, from competitions, to a forum, to ending competitions and newly listed competitions.

If you are holding a competition for your business you can send the details online for free and Loquax will promote it for you by email marketing and also on Twitter and Facebook.

This is a very popular site with thousands of members who all interact with each other in a very friendly way, swapping comping tips and even answers so you don't have to do research online.

Every week there is a big newsletter sent out with the most popular competitions and the biggest prizes, together with hints and tips for other competitions. Best of all there is no spam and they don't sell your email address.