Bidz.com Reviews - www.bidz.com

Bidz.com - www.bidz.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bidz.com - www.bidz.com

Bidz.com - www.bidz.com

“Buyer Beware ”

Written on: 05/12/2018 by Johnsonez102 (1 review written)

I started trying to order from this site in 2016, received 1 item and had to cancel 6 other orders because the just would not ship product. All the rave about high end jewelry at auction prices is BULL. the junk the send out but anything else is just a way to hold your money until you demand it be returned.0ver 4 different orders for watches and rings that sold for several hundred dollars after 6 weeks and email stating that they would be shipped the items were never sent, My best guess is the don't even exist but you can imagine what the can do with the hundred of thousand of dollars the kite around from their customers. AVOID THIS SITE if your into cheap junk and don't mind waiting weeks for it bid away if your looking for true high end products don't waste your time here. they will be glad to take your money but good luck getting them to fulfil the orders

“poor cudtomer service.”

Written on: 16/01/2018 by Timmonsbf54 (1 review written)

put in a bid for several items Mid October. with a lot of difficulty ON THEIR WEB SITE contacted customer service who kept telling me the vendor was behind and there would be a wait for the merchandise. after 2 months of being put off by vendor issues I requested a refund. That took another month of emails back and forth. finally I was told my refund would be issued in 3-5 days. well that took 2 weeks ++. then I couldn't find it, took another 10 days of limited responses to figure out where the refund really went. Don't care how good the deal is - NOT worth it!!!

“Not really customer oriented company ”

Written on: 17/10/2017

Bidz.com promising to ship products 1-2 days or 3-5 business days on the line, but in fact they shipping products 1-2 months later, without letting you know of delays. Furthermore, they are using regular post to ship it. As a result-you can get your parcel 2-3 months later then promised. Meanwhile,they charge your account immediately. No communications or apologies for delays.Suppliers being blamed. Prices growing daily and you are biting most of the time against "ghosts"-company itself. Customer service nor supportive or expressing any remorse for any mishaps. Items received very often, not as they are described-smaller, tarnished and often are defective. Get a refund-like to pull their teeth. Takes for ever. They even do not follow their own written policies. Not really customer oriented company. I stop buying from them.

“Good shop for quality jewelry”

Written on: 13/10/2017 by TerryJ007 (1 review written)

Either I am very fortunate, or some of the reviews are a bit over exaggerate. The ring I received is exactly what I was expecting to get, had no tissues with the delivery too. I'm bidding and hoping to win a few more items right now. Every inquiry I had for customer service have been addressed. Very satisfied.

“customer beware they retake YOUR money out of bank”

Written on: 02/03/2016 by littlenursebez (1 review written)

I have just learnt that they have taken £50 out of my bank account. I did NOT know they did a carry on clause. I am an O.A.P., AND I tried bidding on a phone,, every one bid quicker, and more, so I lost the previous money I had put in. I want and NEED my money back.

“Rip Off”

Written on: 10/07/2015 by RachaelKoenig19 (1 review written)

Purchased a piece of jewelry from Bidz. Upon arrival we find one of the stones had fallen out in the bag that it was delivered with. We took it to our jeweler only to find that several stones had been loose and that it was worn before we received it. Under the loop you could see fiber and skin tissue. I asked how many stones had been loose they said the majority and it would be several hundred dollars to fix. We call Bidz and asked if we could exchange the item for the exact one. " No, no longer in stock" You could return it for a refund I said no it was a gift. I said would you pay part of the repair? They offered $20.00 on a item that had a retail of over $1,000. After dealing with the rep, I decided my time was worth more than dealing with a company such as this. The old owner had problems and now the new owner looks to be the same. After looking at numerous items over a period of time it looks like this sight has a fixed bottom price and it's only an auction if they get there bottom number. No deals here.!

“Brilliant ”

Written on: 11/10/2014 by CristalLindsay (1 review written)

I have found quite a lot of jewellery from this website several years ago. I decided to get an independent valuation and every piece that I have purchased has come in worth thousands! I was shocked. I bought a 8.10 ct ruby pendant for $25 to find out it's worth over $2500! A pair of diamond earrings that I paid $400 are worth over $6,000. Not a typo! Years later after I purchased the stock from them I emailed them for asking them for copies oft purchase invoices. Very helpful staff considering I live in Nz. Very sad to learn they have closed down as I was on the market to purchase more jewellery.

“Quick when you order, very slow if you return ”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by Kiannaf203 (1 review written)

I purchased many items from them and wanted to return some within the allowed period. Since beginning of June I have not received any confirmation that they received it or when I will be refunded. no one answer my emails.. I want my money....

432Kathyg's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2014

I to brought a ring ,I paid $389 for it that was over a month ago,and I still have not received it,they will not respond to any of my emails.I also had a ring on their layaway system I paid $135 for the first payment but didnot take the second,once again I tried to contact them to see what was going on and once a gain no reply.They are more than happy to take your money,but don't want to refund.I paid by PayPal so I have contacted them,if you have paid through PayPal contact them and put in a formal complaint as they can help to get your money back.i had delt with Bidz for over four years and to be ripped off like they have is disgusting as far as I'm concerned they are taking peoples money,I'm on a disability pension so money is tight,but no matter wether you are working or not we all paid in good faith for our items and Bidz has treated us all that have not received their items or refunds with no respect and with contempt,they should be very pleased with themselves,I don't know how they can sleep at night and hopefully it will catch up with them and they deal with a company and get treated they way that they have treated all of us customers that have been ripped off.i would surjest that every customer that has had a bad rap from Bidz complain and complain loudly.Bidz should be very ashamed at the way they have treated some of their customers and they should have to pay big time for all the stress they have cause people.

Read 1 Comment

“Watch Not Working and No Certificates Showed Up”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by smUnderwood1962 (1 review written)

I purchased 2 watches from BIDZ.com. One showed up 7 weeks after purchase without a Certificate of Authenticity (paid $33 for it). Was advised it was mailed separately. To date (8 weeks later), no Certificate showed up. Second watch came yesterday (8 weeks after purchase). Again, I paid $33 for Certificate of Authenticity and no Certificate showed up. For the first watch, BIDZ believes it's a battery but refuses to pay for it. I have asked about getting it returned as it's broken and not working but no reply was given about it. The service is terrible - communication is terrible and BIDZ is not what it use to be. I do not recommend it at all - no one deserves all this hassle. I do not know what to do about getting the Certificates from them (I am out $66) for the watches or the money for battery or repair of watch. They told me I need to ask my Financial Institution for Chargeback and I don't even know what that is. This is crazy - I live in Ontario Canada. Any advice anyone?

“Several purchases on Bidz”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by 1960Taylor-Alt (1 review written)

I have purchased several items over the last few years from Bidz. All of the items that I have purchased and received I have been very satisfied with. One of the last three pieces of jewelry I have purchased has not yet arrived but the other two have and are very nice pieces. The one item which has not arrived, as of yet, was won on April 5-14 and I did contact Bidz on May 5th to inquired about it. The returned my e-mail on the 6th which I was quite pleased about as I had read on comments that Bidz does not respond to e-mails. I guess you can't believe all comments/complaints that are out there. I do believe that the retail prices are likely inflated but I believe that if I ever wanted to sell the jewelry I did win on Bidz I could definitely get my money back as they have all been very pieces, and have a lot of compliments on them. I guess you can listen to what others have say or find out for yourself. I for one is very satisfied.

“many purchases later i havent gotten last purchase”

Written on: 13/04/2014 by Deacon357 (1 review written)

its been 2 months and counting paid credit card still no product spent over 10 grand in 5 yrs really a good customer should get good service!!!!!!

“Very pretty!”

Written on: 26/01/2014 by linnyloupa (1 review written)

As a first time customer I bid on and won a silver charm bracelet. It came very promptly. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It is very pretty. It was nicer then I thought it would be. Very happy with the purchase! I would order again for sure!

“Horrible experience”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by avversoine (1 review written)

I bought some earring for my SO for Christmas on Dec 3rd. The auction said it would take 1-2 weeks to ship. After a week and a half, I contact them because it didn't ship. They said I could maybe get it by Christmas (ie three weeks after completing auction) if I paid for upgraded shipping. I objected, but they didn't care. All-in-all, cost me 350 bucks for an auction I won for 250. The customer services reps were rude, and didn't care about the lies and misleading information on the auction. I would highly recommend avoiding this site.

“Terrible ”

Written on: 10/11/2013 by Julianni (1 review written)

Bidz has real bad representative. Nothing arrives as lister and they will not refund your money back. Bidz should be close.

Bidz_Auction's Response to Julianni's Review

Written on: 12/11/2013

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Please provide your username and the order number to us so we can research the matter and provide you with resolution. You may provide the requested information to [email protected] or contact our friendly member care team at

Read 1 Comment

“Be careful to purchase from Bidz.com”

Written on: 17/10/2013

Purchased a few items over couple of weeks ago and paid by PayPal right away. It took them over a week to provide tracking## and when you check it the delivery day getting postponed every day for later days. Talked to then few times without any success. BEWARE

Bidz_Auction's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

“Impressive ”

Written on: 29/09/2013 by markkram (1 review written)

I have used Bidz website on 10+ occasions and so far all I can say I am pleased with what I've received. Perhaps in one instance one of the diamond earrings looked slightly different in color shade than the photo but I guess that was just an enhanced photo in close up. I am a satisfied customer. As for the delivery time their website always states its estimate time of delivery and they have kept their "promise" every time. I will be using this website over and over as a confident customer. Thumbs up!

“Be Careful”

Written on: 30/03/2013 by Kittynim (1 review written)

I'm not a gemologist but I have baught jewelry for many years. Please carefully read the item description before bid or perchase. I won 4 jewelry items with bidz. All of them came from different manufacturers. You will notice that the jewelry setting and the box will be different. The point is the diamond grading are vary from one manufacturer to another one. My items had been graded to I1-2 on bidz. When they arrived, two of them (450 USD and 890 USD) were bad quality and were returned with fully refund within 5 business day since I lived in the US. Another I1-2 earring was good (1600 USD). My greatest item was a diamond necklace (2500 USD), this one was perfect, clean diamond, good craftmanship and correct description. This necklace might reach 5,000 USD in the jewelry store. My suggestion for the product is forget about the compare price, that is just number but not the real value. If you want to know the real value, please go to the gold/diamond buyer (not an apraiser). The 890 USD diamond earring I had returned was only 186 USD for the 14K gold, the diamonds had no value since they were under quality, which I absolutly agreed.

“Will Continue Shopping!”

Written on: 05/01/2013 by Tessa1234 (1 review written)

Purchased items from this site since 2007. Items are 100% Authentic from my experience. Some of the cheaper jewellery (ex. silver with CZ crystals) appear way nicer on the site than when it arrives. But the brand name items like Gucci (bought 2 watches from site), are to what you expect when you purchase a Gucci Watch. 100% authentic. Only negative I would say are the extra international charges when shipping to Canada. I will continue to shop on the site because it is really cheap for what you get. GREAT PRICES!

“Synthetic stone solfataras as genuine!! ”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by Wolfff (1 review written)

Fake stone for over 4K they sold with a description and certificate as a "genuine"! We got a sapphire from auction and paid for price over 4K went to gemologist and it turn out synthetic!!! Very upset about it, had to waste extra time and money on a returns and stuff.. Talking to customer service is like talking to a table they have no clue what they selling no knowledge of a products.. At least someone needs to answering a phone with a general knowledge of a jewelry don't tell me just read a description every time. When u sell a piece of jewelry for thousands of dollars put a decent description on it. Treatments barely or not at all mentioned which is also important part. Check your jewelry people if you bought from them

Bidz_Auction's Response to Wolfff's Review

Written on: 27/12/2012

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Please provide your username and the order number to us so we can research the matter and provide you with resolution. You may provide the requested information to [email protected] or contact our friendly customer service at

“Lost/Stolen Items”

Written on: 20/08/2012 by Lostboy3 (1 review written)

I have purchased from bidz.com many times and had generally good experiences. The last purchase I made (the largest) was over $1000 and never delivered. Bidz.com has told me the package was delivered as well as Canada post, however I did not recieve any product. I have tried numerous times to have bidz begin an investigation and have had no success. I tried to initiate an investigation over a week ago and have basically been avoided. I will never purchase from this site again. Currently I am filing a complaint with my local police department regarding this unfortunate situation. I would not recommend using this site as I am now out over $1000 and do not really expect to be re-imbursed or ever get my merchandise. Use caution!!!