Fad Mail www.fadmail.com Reviews

Fad Mail www.fadmail.com - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“When I log onto www.fadmail.comand try to check my...”

Written on: 07/08/2004 by offy2 (1 review written)

When I log onto www.fadmail.comand try to check my messges, I keep getting back to the join/log in screen. When I try to delete my messges, the same thing happens. I end up back to the join/log in screen. I emailed out twice but my messge never got to the email address I sent it to. I did send a message from my go.com address to my fadmail.com account and I did get it but can't seem to be able to open it… Read Full Review

“FadMail is quick and has many features such as a...”

Written on: 16/06/2004 by fredinmx (1 review written)

FadMail is quick and has many features such as a calendar which is shareable with other fadmail users, offers 50 MB of storage, and unlimited folders. It also offers blocking of specific Email addresses or domains, filtering into folders, and safe listing. However, as a Web-TV user I am unable to send any mail - including forward, reply or composing my own… Read Full Review