Wired Reviews

Wired
4.0

Wired - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wired

“Not so much a Computer magazine...”

written by gabio on 07/11/2011

... More of a technology magazine, with well written thought provoking articles.

“I ordered this months ago and never received an issue....”

written by on 22/01/2010

I ordered this months ago and never received an issue. When I emailed customer service, they said the post office returned my issues as bad address, which of course they never bothered to contact me about for over 3 months. When they supplied the address they had for me, it was correct - and I receive plenty of other magazines to this address. I asked in email what we do next, and never got a response. So I called them, and spoke to a person. They told me the same thing, that my first issues were returned to sender, and that my address needed to be corrected. I told them it was correct, at which point they said it was all fixed now. I asked how it was all fixed, if the original address they had was correct and yet I wasn't receiving an issue. She repeated that it was all fixed now, offered to sell me a gift of wired to someone else, and when I declined, hung up on me. I suppose I'm supposed to cross my fingers and wait another couple months?

I will never order another magazine from this company (CondeNast Publications). FYI, other magazines by this company are:

Vogue
Vanity Fair
Bon Appetit
Traveler
The New Yorker

I've subscribed before to Self, GQ, and Details, and they all were so bad I never renewed.

“For some people, Wired Magazine is a collectible. I...”

written by magsman on 29/03/2008

For some people, Wired Magazine is a collectible. I recommend reading an issue or two. I think you'll like it.

“If you are a fan of technology, and gadgets and...”

written by Tickled Pink on 06/12/2005

If you are a fan of technology, and gadgets and gizmo's, then you will love Wired magazine.

It is full of the latest technology news and gadget releases.

I love it!!!!