Today's Golfer Reviews

Today's Golfer - Ask a question now

“I have been a Today's Golfer reader on and off since...”

Written on: 03/11/2008 by davemarshall (1 review written)

I have been a Today's Golfer reader on and off since the start. Increased arty use of print on various coloured backgrounds is causing me to escape to Golf Monthly, sorry!… Read Full Review

“I have read golf magazines from all over the world,...”

Written on: 24/01/2007 by wolters (1 review written)

I have read golf magazines from all over the world, but Today's Golfer is simply the best. I live in Holland but our magazines are rubbish. I therefore took a subsription to Todays Golfer. You should too… Read Full Review

“I got into golf by accident (and under duress) a...”

Written on: 30/08/2006 by cza1971 (2 reviews written)

I got into golf by accident (and under duress) a couple of years ago, so the missus bought me a years subscription of Today's Golfer magazine for Christmas. I am still playing golf, but the mag was dropped as soon as possible.

This publication suffers from the almost impossible task of engrossing new readers and entertaining old ones. This is probably not the fault of the mag - golf is a funny game, and it's changing. New golfers are less likely to be impressed by the stuffy style of… Read Full Review

“Today's Golfer magazine is a fantastic guide to...”

Written on: 20/05/2004 by JohnSmith747 (1 review written)

Today's Golfer magazine is a fantastic guide to improving your Game, it is filled with fantastic tips and insights into YOUR game, and not someone else's.

The Cut your score in 04 guide is great and I have improved my game so much as a result.

Great honest equipment reviews show best products to buy to help your game.

Fresh looking and in my opinion the best golf magazine on the newstand by a long way. A must for any golf nut!… Read Full Review

Simon26's Response to JohnSmith747's Review

Written on: 26/04/2006

Agreed, more down to earth mag aimed at your average club golfer.

Read 1 Comment