Men's Health Reviews

Men's Health - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Men's Health

Men's Health
Men's Health

“Get Rid of men's Health Issue”

written by alvyhank on 06/06/2015

This is not a tale about what may happen to your Health as you age. It's not about potential dangers or Any of These Crazy Health Conditions that happen when, say, you "inadvertently" put your dong in a roughage bailer. (For the record, kindly don't do that. Ever.) These are things that will, more likely than not, be going on to your masculinity inevitably. I identifies with  the chief of the Institute of Men's Health for the Jersey Urology Group, and requested all the uncomfortable points of interest. Support your young self for a look forward into how the desolates of time will take their toll.

“Gets you motivated!”

written by RobertElias28870 on 09/03/2012

I love the parts from the beginning of the magazine where they give all the one page tips. This is the best part of the magazine. I could do without the stories in the back but oh well. Cant love it all. But I do LOVE most of it. Especially the advice from that bartender.

“Great hints and tips”

written by barbgirson on 08/06/2011

Really useful magazine! I use to buy it every month. There is nice hints & great tips. I love to read this, it's worth buying.

“I love this magazine...It's great. I buy it every...”

written by randomer279 on 02/09/2010

I love this magazine...It's great. I buy it every month, great hints and tips and great recipes (I love cooking). Only downside is it is a bit pricey!! But all in all worth it!

“I HAD MENS HEALTH ON A TWELVE MONTHS PRESCRIPTION THE...”

written by on 17/12/2009

I HAD MENS HEALTH ON A TWELVE MONTHS PRESCRIPTION THE MAGAZINE IS NOW %75 ADVERTISMENTS AND THE REST IS JUST REPEATED

“This magazine used to be very good and informative,...”

written by StevenCovey on 20/11/2009

This magazine used to be very good and informative, and I used it to get ideas on workouts, nutrition and general well-being. Unfortunately over time the magazine seems to just be adverts, and there is nothing substantial to take out of it. I still buy it, but only to look at the pictures (and even those arent as good).
I'd like these guys to go back and review how they used to do it, because I was an avid reader but still there is nothing else like them in the market. The other mags are actually a lot worse and theres no reason to buy them.

“Good magazine, just would like cheaper...”

written by DSEyers on 15/11/2008

Good magazine, just would like cheaper items/alternatives mentioned in every review and perhaps the magazine having more content/bigger.

“Men ' s Health is the best in its field. However, they...”

written by SCHMUCK on 22/10/2008

Men ' s Health is the best in its field. However, they are not a news or political magazine. To put a political figure, obama, on their november cover is clearly out of line. I am disapointed that they would pick the last issue before the election to promote a personal preference. They are not in the business of dealing with politial issues and should stick to what they do so well.

“Men's Health is an excellent magazine which primary...”

written by Myrrho2 on 07/05/2006

Men's Health is an excellent magazine which primary function is,I reckon, to help people (men) "develop"-meaning, be fit and be healthy. Beside those features, it has many,many things which (ought to) interest wide male populations. Must have (must buy)!

“Men's Health - Good magazine in as much as it does not...”

written by Fitken on 27/12/2004

Men's Health - Good magazine in as much as it does not try and make you buy loads of health and fitness gadgets or fads in order to boost their profits. The articles seem to be targeted at the average person which is another plus point for this magazine and it is given out at an appropriate intellectual level so that everyone can benefit from it.